My best friend

I am back. Thanks for the votes and the 4K reads!! And I will now make your best friend from what was asked for in the last chapter!!
- morbid
- memelord
- sarcastic
Also let me know if you want me to add any other characters for reader-Chan's stress!!
I will also be letting you all (if you want lol) add characters to the story if you would like to make it more interesting and interactive for you all!! Now on with the story!!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Everything was dead silent, and then looked at the door. You got up and opened the door only to get tackled to the ground with a boy your age rubbing his cheek against yours saying how much Ed he missed you and the murder sprees you went on last week.

"Wow Y/N-Chan!! Where did you these black butler cosplayers?? They so hot!!" Your best friend, Jason gushed. You got up and closed the door and turned to Jason.

"Well, it's a long story.." you started. After a few minutes of explaining he was screeching as loud as we could, LEEDLE LEEDLE LEEDLE LEE. Ciel, looked like your friend had just raped someone in front of him while the others looked extremely weirded out and uncomfortable.

"Y/N-Chan this is sooooo cool!!!!!! I mean, you have the characters from black butler LIVING with you!!" He said. Still acting like he was on drugs. I mean this was quite normal and you were as weird as he was but with so many people in your house, you just felt slightly uncomfortable.

"Lady Y/N, who is this young man?" Sebastian questioned. Before you could answer his question, Jason answered.

"I'm Donald Trump." he said with a straight face, but in an extremely sarcastic voice. After a few moments of silence and smiled and said."Jk!! July name is Jason!"

"Wait, didn't you just said you were Donald Trump?"  Lau question while Pluto was barking and trying to jump on Sebastian along with Grell.

"I was being sarcastic, idiot!" Jason said in his flowey impression which made you giggle.

"And for that I will now rip Lizzy's stomach open, take her intestines, wrap then around her neck and hang her!!" Jason said, still doing his flowey impression his grinch face on. Lizzy looked as if she was going to burst into tears at any moment and the others (except the Will, Claude, the triplets, Hannah, sebby just looked very amused) looked horrified. Lizzy then burst into tears and threw herself around you, arms wrapped tightly around your waist and face buried in you neck while saying over and over 'please protect me, I don't want to die!' You hugged her back, but at the same time trying to to laugh at what Jason said.

"I think moto moto like you" Jason said with a grin that could rival the Cheshire cats.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Sorry if it's short!! But I hopped you liked this chapter!!

Bye bye peeps