Why is it always me?!? (rewrite)

A/N: I am changing the plot a bit, so I hope you don't mind. Keep in mind that there will be slow updates. My guardian is not exactly fond of wattpad lol, doing this on the school computer, soooo yea. :/ And I also now have a tumblr, I will take requests on there (murder-senpai) and there is a list of the stuff I do so ye

Guide: 

(Y/N)- your name

(L/N)- last name

(S/C)- skin color

(B/T)- body type

(F/S)- face shape

(E/S)- eye shape

(E/C)- eye color

(H/C)- hair color

(H/L)- hair length

(F/C)- fav color

(L/S)- lip size ex: plump, thin etc

(F/F)-fav food

~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0

It was a cool evening, the crickets sing their songs into the night creating such a calming symphony. The neighborhood was clam and quite, not a noise to be heard. Although, an interesting story takes place at the (L/N) household. No, it is not a story of old, or a tale of a princess, no. This was much, much more interesting and complex. The maiden of the household, although very bewitching, is, well, not exactly what you would call a delicate soul. And that is what makes this tale all the more interesting. She would be a bridge, as one might say. The gateway from one world to another. Yes, such an interesting soul. The situations she will face will be enthralling, to say the least. But not all is as it seems. She is not all as she seems to be at first glance. Yes, she is happy, but it was not always that way. Her own personal demons, although slayed, have left scars. Not one that the naked eye can detect, but it is there none the less. They are still looking for her. And she knows this, but is content knowing she is safe ad protected. The demons of that past can no longer hurt her. That is all that matters. But what her future holds will be such an enthralling tale, yes, it will be.

You sat on your couch, snuggled up in your mound of blankets and your beloved pets. You were currently wearing an oversized onesie, it was Happy from Fairy Tail to be specific. You had an alaskan malamute named Zeus. He was tucked into your side taking a nap, his this fluffy fur giving you some extra warmth. And on your lap sat a ragdoll kitten that your recently picked up from a shelter. He became very attached, very quickly, he was just a clingy baby, and was now dubbed as Atlas. Zeus on the other hand was a gift you had gotten from your best friend, Jason. It seemed like only yesterday that he was a puppy, but alas, he grew up very quickly and became what your uncle called your 'bodyguard'. 

The catchy theme song flowed through the room and to your ears and a large grin reached your face. You LOVED Black Butler!! It's your favorite anime of all time. You could never get tired the the characters and the story, you just couldn't!! It was just was to good. You were having a re-watch marathon, ready to take the consequences in the morning for staying up to late. It was all worth it. A little shuffle as heard from across the room. Your little ferret babies. Otho, who was a classic furred ferret. Momo, who was a fluffy white furred ferret. And then there was Akuma, he had very beautiful black/silver fur. Your attention then shifted back to the television screen, as you cuddled deeper into the couch, sighing in content. 

There was a bug thump outside, though you thought nothing of it. Probably those damn raccoons again, and you were not in the mood to deal with that. Then there was more ominous noise coming from the backyard, ones that a raccoon would have a very difficult time trying to replicate. So the meant someone was in your backyard. You grabbed the remote and paused the tv while quietly shuffling off the couch and onto the floor. You walked into the kitchen, grabbing the largest knife you could find.

'I am NOT dealing with this horror movie shit, not today.'

You knew better then to just go out and yell the oh so stereotypical hello?, oh no, you weren't that stupid. You were ready to stab a bitch. You open the sliding door that lead to the yard, poking your head out, looking around for any signs of life. There were groans from the pile of people that sat on the grass, next to your pool. 

'Is this what I think it is, do my eyes deceive me??'

No way this was possible, how?!?! You would have heard if someone tried to climb the fence so did they fall from the sky?!? Oh no, you did not want to deal with the fanicfic shit, not today satan! Though that was a bit ironic since that is you nickname, its a long story, one for another day. While you were in your state of shock, a tall figure walked in your direction, and when he spoke, you snapped of of your shock.

"Excuse me milady, but could you perhaps tell us where we are?"

You looked up to be met with the sharp feature of the man that stood before you. He was tall, or maybe you were just short, but he towered over you. His raven hair shinning in the moonlight, his pale skin bringing out his deep red eyes. Sebastian Michaelis. Oh fuck he was hot. You mentally hit yourself for thinking that, this was not the time. He stared that the knife in your hand, but just for a moment.

"Uh.... my backyard." Ah, what an intelligent answer.

You opened your sliding door and threw the knife on the marble counter in your kitchen that wasn't all the faraway so it was fine. Sebastian's eye widened by a fraction, whatever this young lady was wearing was adorable, the little ear that sat atop your head, the long tail that slightly touched the floor. He sighed, he loved cats. Another voice interrupted the staring contest the two of you were having.

"Yes, I can see that, but I don't understand why. Would you mind if we discussed this inside, its a bit chilly out here."

Ciel Phantomhive. The one and only. Oh dear god. But it wasn't like you had much of a choice, and besides, maybe you could help them get back to their... dimension, yeah, that's the word you were looking for. But the tv in your living room still had Black Butler on the screen, and you were also not in the mood to die tonight either so you had to be careful, although you just wanted to scream and fangirl, you just bit your lip.

"Um, would you mind if I did something just real quick??" You really didn't want to die tonight. But it was quite obvious you were hiding something, and Ciel was having none of that.

Everyone had already started walking towards the door, ignoring your protests. Their eyes immediately landed on the bright rectangular box the emitted light, and had a picture of Sebastian and Ciel on it. You then found yourself trapped between the wall and Sebastian, who gave you a deadly smirk.

"Do you care to explain what that is and who exactly you are milady?"

'Oh fuck'

"Okay, okay, let me explain!!"

And you could only think why is is always me?!?