1k special!!!!!!!

Thank you all for the 1k views!!!!!!!!!! So it seems that Sebastian had the most votes out of the characters that I have posted so far as well has views! So I will be doing a Sebastian x reader one shot! This will be a modern au!!! Hope you all enjoy and thank you again!!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

It was a warm summer day in California and you were getting ready to go to the beach. You were currently in your F/C bikini, black flip flops, and a cute cat necklace that Sebastian gave for for your birthday last year.

Speaking of Sebastian, you may or may not have a crush on the very good looking man. You weren't like all of those those girls always blushing and having late night fantasies about him. He already has Grell to deal with. Not to mention all of the girls that like him. You lost count of the confessions at 57. You weren't in high school or anything, but just going to the mall and all of a sudden a girl he was probably met once or twice, goes up and claims their love for him. You really stoped getting jealous a while ago, but you still have a little hope that maybe he would like you back one day.

Soon, you reached the beach, walking out of you car and grabbing your bag. You also had a short sleeved white button up as a cover up. You went over to where Mey-rin was calling for you.

"Hey Mey-rin!" You called out.

She greeted you back, and you were also greeted by Lizzy, Ciel, Alois, Claude, Bard, Finny, and Sebastian. You put up your umbrella and put down your towel. You then took off your shirt and took out your sunscreen. Once you were finished, you just needed someone to do your back. Since everyone was doing the same thing you waited for someone to be done so they could help you. And that happened to be Claude.

" Hey Claude, can you get my back please?"

"Sure" he replied.

He walked over and you handed him the sunscreen. He then started to rub your back with the sunscreen. You felt someone glaring behind you. So after Claude finished up, you turned around to see who was glaring holes at the back of your head. It was Sebastian, as soon as he saw your stare, he immediately avoided your gaze, face turning slightly pink on his pale face. You look at him questionably, but shook it off. You grabbed your Fairy Tail hat and went to the water.

You were just playing around with Lizzy, splashing one another when you felt an arm warp around you waist. You then jumped out of their grasp and turned around to see a man that looked to be in him twenties. But you had to admit, that he was somewhat good looking. Lizzy looked as just as contras you where. Nodding for her to go, you turned around to the man.

"Is there anything you need sir?" You asked politely.

"Yeah there is. How about you and me go to my place, have a little fun if you know what I mean beautiful." He said and then winked.

Oof

No. Nope. Nope. Nope. You were not going to deal with a pervert today. Not today. All you wanted to do was have a fun day at the beach with you friends. But of course, life just wants to make your day horrible. That life and reality for ya.

"Sorry, but I'm here with my friends. Not to be flirting with men that I don't know. Now if you'll excuse me but I gotta go." You said and then started to walk away.

He then grabbed you wrist harshly. He turned you around and kissed you. It's not like that was your first kiss but still. You then kick him in the no no spot and tried to get away. But he just has to be stubborn so he grabs you ankle. Damn. Why would he not leave you alone?!?! Now you where getting sick of it. But pulled you up but the shoulder and slapped you. Thank god in this process that you ended up behind a big rock or Lizzy would have started to freak out. He pinned you against the rock. And it was extremely uncomfortable how close he was to you. Of force, you started to fight back, but dang was he stronger than he looked. The then grabbed you ass. Aw hell no. All of a sudden he was ripped away from you. You looked up to see Sebastian. He started to beat up the dude till he was black and blue (dr. Seuss in the making lol).

" you better not get anywhere near her again or next time I will have no mercy on you, got it?"

The man nodded.

"Now beat it." Sebastian spat. (Beat it just beat it)

"Sebastian?" You asked in a somewhat shaky voice. You where very worn out by what just happened.

"F/N?"

He then ran to you and hugged you. After a moments shock, you hugged him back and snuggled your face in his chest.

"Are you ok??" He asked concerned.

"Yeah, just.. surprised is all."

"Oh god.. I was so worried! Don't ever do that to be again!! Who knows what he could have to you?!" He said. Well that was out of character for him. Your got on your tip toes and pecked his cheek.

" thank you Sebastian.."

Almost immediately he leaned down and kissed you. Eye wide with surprise, a million thought ran through you head. You just dismissed them, closed your eyes and kissed him back. His arms wrapped around your waist and your his neck as the kissed deepened. You both pulled away taking in the thing called oxygen you needed to live. And at the same time you looked into each other's eyes and said..

"I love you"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hello everyone!! I again just wanna thank you for the views and support and I hope you enjoyed the one shot!! I tried. Well see ya in the next chapter!! Btw the next one will be getting back to the story!!

Bye bye peeps!!