Snuggles

No one POV
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Alright alright, so we have to figure out the sleeping arrangements now." You stated.

They then all looked at you and waited. Now you had to think where to put everyone.

"Ok do Ciel, Alois, and Lizzy are in one room. Then Finny and Bard are in another. Then Mey-Rin and Hannah are in another room while the triplets are together. Sebastian and Claude. There will be Ash and Drocell. Will and Ron will be together and Grell and the Undertaker are together. Soma and Agni are in a room while lau will be with my uncle because he has a pull out bed in his bed. Joker and Dagger and be together while Pluto can have my pull out bed." You said.

"Do I really have to stay will.... him?!" Lau said pointing at your uncle who was making sounds that sounded like a bird being raped. You nodded.

"And do I have to be with him?" Sebastian said in a disgusted tone. Claude then nodded after that and then they started to have a glare off.

"Why can't I be with my dear Bassy?!?!" Grell yelled dramatically.

"Look everyone just deal with it because one, these are all of the rooms we have. And two, I just don't care." You said.

You then took everyone to there rooms. Then they all questioned what they would wear and when you would explain where they are in detail. You responded with that they would just have to wear what they have on currently. To answer the other question you just told them that you would explain everything the next day and for them to not touch ANYTHING.

After all of this you were tired. Your pets just slept on the coach and snuggled all together. Pluto that had his clothes on for once followed you upstairs. You pulled out the bed from yours and got a pillow and blanket for him. You then got in your bed and started to drift off. All of a sudden you felt a soft tug on your blanket. You opened you eye to see Pluto. He was whimpering and still softly tugging on your blanket. You thought for a moment and realized what he wanted. He didn't want to sleep alone. You told him to get on your bed which he happily complied to and you pushed the extra bed back under yours. You then pulled the blanket over the both of yourselves and you turned around and got comfortable. You then felt two arms wrapped around you and a leg over yours. And then he snuggled his head in the crook of your neck. It was actually quite comforting and comfortable. You finally drifted off into a peaceful slumber, all the stress leaving your body.....

At least for now.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hello peeps!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter for all who actually like this fic! Btw thank you all for the reads, I didn't really expect that much lol. I might start a few stories while I am at this one because I have many ideas for so many different stories!!

If you have anything in mind that you might want me to do plz comment what other fic I could start and what y'all would be interested in.

Bye bye see next time peeps!!