Bassy POV

Ok so I want to thank you for the almost 200 reads!! I did not expect that lol!! But I am going to make a point of view of each character as a chapter for their outlook on the situation! Let me know who you want next!! I have another 'book' that is going to be about what stories I want to make and if any of you ppl want me to write something to there a request?? Idk I have to life lol. Well on with the story!!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The entire situation was very interesting. One minute I was serving the young master tea and now we end up not only in a different dimension but a different time. It was amusing how the young master seemed to be so frustrated and flustered.

Although, our young host, lady Y/N seems to be very interesting. And not to mention that the cat attire she was wearing was absolutely adorable!!

But there was something about her. Her soul. It's absolutely pure. Not even somewhat tainted. Very rare indeed. I have never seen a soul so interesting in my many long years as a demon. But she soul seemed to be outlined with such fury, like fire. Not exactly a bad fury, but more of a.. how do I put this... determination. Very hard to describe.

When she was sorting out our room arrangements I somehow ended up with Claude. Well at least it wasn't that red headed idiot, Grell...

*shiver*

Just thinking of that reaper disgusts me.

This will indeed be very interesting.. I might have a little snack on my trip here.

This will indeed be an interesting adventure..

Very much so...
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Sorry that this chapter is kind of short. The other POV might be as well so I can continue back with the story. Well thank you all that read my story!!

Bye bye peeps!