My life was never normal

Second POV
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

You heard something coming from upstairs. And it was loud. To loud. You knew what that meant. The loud thumps then came to where the stairs were. And the we're getting closer by the second.

Thump

Thump

Thump

Thump.....

"Y/N M/N L/N!!!!!!!! What the HELL are you doing that it had woken me up from my beauty sleep??!?!?" Your uncle said as he finally was downstairs. Your uncle was in his late forties. But nobody ever underestimated him. Not you. You go the nickname satan for a reason.

The anime characters looked over to see a man with dark brown hair that was slowing starting to disappear, and only in his boxers.

Lizzy looked away with her hands covering her face, as it was turning red from seeing a man dressed so inappropriately. Well at least to them.

"How impure.." Ash mumbled.

"What the hell are these stranger doing in our house?!" He yelled.

"Wait a second.... are these those people or whatever from that one anime??? What is happening?!? Now I'm just confused.." your uncle had said.

You then say your uncle down and had to explain everything that had happened. At first he didn't believe you. I mean, who would??? But after pulling Grell's hair, and somehow managing to get ciel's eyepatch off and see that contract mark. Then after you had calmed everyone down you had many things that needed to be arranged.

"Well let's properly introduce ourselves, I'm Y/N and this is my uncle." You said.

"Sup, I'm Bob."

"Is you don't mind me asking lady Y/N, what does 'sup' mean?" Sebastian asked.

"It's another way of saying hello in our time." You explained.

"Well, we have to figure one thing our first..." You started.

Sleeping arrangements

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hello people that actually are reading this!! Is you are enjoying this, and is you would like, please comment down below on who you want to sleep with who. And someone will be sleeping with reader~Chan. Bye bye!!!!!