Alois pov

I'm going to try to get all of the character POV out. But I'm like super lazy. So I might just post a few more and get back to the story. What do you all think. Let me know in the comments!! And once I get 1k views, I will do a special! Let me know which character you would like!!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Wow. This was sooooo weird!!! But also scary. Not that I would ever admit that. It was dark into this room and Claude was not in the room. I clutched the blanket closer to me and snuggling even deeper into the covers of the bed.

But our host, F/N, was extremely pretty. Her H/L H/C hair and bright E/C orbs. And she looked absolutely adorable in those strange modern night clothes she had on.

But I can't believe that but stupid servants had somehow came with me to this strange world. I sighed. I wish that someone was here to comfort me. I was lonely. I then heard a tiny pitter patter on the window. It was raining. As I was still in my own thought a big rumble from outside had caught my attention.

Thunder. Oh how I hated it. Thunder storms. And not to mention that it's pitch black in here. The rain hitting against the window was getting louder. When a big rumble came again (that somehow didn't wake anyone up) a shivered. I quickly go up from the storage pull out bed thing-y a ran to the nearest room. When I was inside I looked around to see if Claude was in this room.

Apparently the room I went into was Y/N room. I then tip-toed to the bed. I saw that mutt sleeping on her bed with his arms wrapped around her and her back facing him. For some odd reason I scowled at the sight and a weird feeling in my gut started to overcome my body. I slowly crawled into the bed, facing her. As another clap of thunder came from the sky, I wrapped my arms around her, making sure to avoid the mutts arms. I then snuggled closer to her. She was really warm. She looked so peaceful in her sleep. I soon then started to drift off into a deep slumber...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hello!!! So I am currently working on a few other stories!! And once I get a few chapters done I will post it!!! Make sure to vote comment and share!!!

Bye bye peeps