pt 2 of running away

Willy Wonka

He walked down the street tears running down his cheek as his voice tired from calling out your name so much then he spotted you, sitting at the park under a tree, you were holding your wrist from pain as tears dripped down your face, he walked over to you and stayed silent, he sat next to you not saying anything.

Then he held his hand out offering to check your wound, you hesitated at first then finally you handed him your wrist there was a small hole in your wrist from where the ring dugged into, "Y/N my dear I never ment to hurt you, i was just.... not in my right state of mind" Willy Wonka cried out.

He took off his handkerchief and wrapped it around your wrist, the moment he finished you pulled him onto you and hugged him, tears gushed out of your eyes as so did his "I'm sorry daddy" you weakly said "shshsh it's not your fault your only 5" he whimpered tears leaking down his face

"Daddy.." you weakly whispered "yes candy?" He said looking at you "can we go home" he weakly nodded and picked you up, carrying you back to the factory.

Jack Skellington

He was so depressed he would non stop look for you, one day he heard that you were around the grave yard and hope filled his old skeleton heart, he rushed to the place and found you picking a dead flower Jack ran down to you calling out your name you were about to run until someone grabbed you and picked you up, spinning you around then pulled you into a hug.

Tears began to roll down your cheeks and you wrapped your arms around him crying into his shoulder "dad I'm sorry!" You said sobbing Jack stroke your hair softly "no no no I'm sorry pumpkin it was my fault, I didn't mean to hurt you!" He held you tight as if you were gonna slip from his grasp and lose you forever.

It started to snow and you both looked up at the sky in awed smiling brightly,  jack spinned you around getting the snow all over your outfit "Let's go home my son/Daughter!"

Emily and Victor

You were no where at all NO WHERE well until Sparky found you, somehow you were successful on climbing over the wall, when they found you they pulled you into a group hug, as they cried and begged for you to forgive them

Instead you broke out crying apologising and they held you close.

Beetlejuice

"KIDDO ITS NOT SAFE TO BE OUT HERE!" your father yelled only to see you cowering in the corner from fear, his heart shattered seeing you cowering away from him, he then slowly approached you "Y-Y/N please come to daddy"

You wiped the blood away from your eyes and ran to him, he never knew the wound was that bad and held you close "Come on bug let daddy take a peek at the scar" you looked up to see the hole a little deep, he picked you up and brought you home, wrapping the bandages around your head

"Kiddo I'm so so sorry I never ment to hurt you I-I tried pushing you onto the couch I SWEAR" you only wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him into a hug, forgiving him.

Sweeney Todd

He ran out the door looking up and down the street then saw you your dress/scarf showed where you went and ran that direction "Y/N COME BACK PLEASE!!" finally you got cornered in a alley, seeing you coward in fear, Sweeney fell to his knees sobbing, hating himself for what he did to you.

After a few seconds you threw yourself onto him causing him to gasp from surprise and then hugged you back, Kissing you on the head rapidly "my dear, my Amor I'm so sorry" you kissed him on the cheek making him smile.

Edward ScissorHands

He found you sitting by the garden, Edward walked over to you and sat next to you looking up at the night sky "it's a beautiful night, just like you" you nodded your head and Edward pulled you close to him "Y/N, kitten I'm so sorry for doing that to you, I never ment to scare you" he said softly.

You wrapped your arms around him "I should have just listen to you daddy" you said crying into his leather clothes causing him to whimper he wrapped his arms around you and sadly smiled "Let's go watch a movie, okay?" He question and you nodded "Okay daddy"