if you drank their alcohol

A/N your 13)

Willly Wonka

He was having a nice cup of wine with the nanny who thought she put you to bed, you took your dad's cup and took a sip he turned his attention to you, eyes wide realizing you drank his alcohol.

You looked at the drink then to your dad then saying "It taste like shit" that comment made Your father and the nanny burst out laughing, the look on your face while saying that was priceless, it was just the funniest thing they saw.

Now your father would always tell everyone the moment he got the chance he got.

Jack Skellington

Him and Sally invited some friends over for drinks, of course one of them offered you some saying it's Sprite, you thought it was just flat but still you took a big sip and then vomited it all over the floor catching Jack's attention, he threw a left hook at the man knocking him to the floor then picking you up and rushing you to Sally and the doc.

"Y/N DRANK THE VODKA" Jack yelled causing the doc to spit out his and laugh, in your eyes it was bittersweet the doc checked you only to discovered that you vomited it all up which was a good thing too.

Emily and Victor

What alcohol they go to the bar where the bartender is STRICT about the alcohol there.

Beetlejuice

He was drinking a bottle of beer and set it don't on the side table, he then got up and left to go use the restroom real quick, you then walked past him only for him to quickly say "Bug don't touch my beer okay kiddo?" You nodded and headed to the kitchen, you then walked out to see the beer bottle.

You looked around and headed over to it taking a small sip only to stick your tongue out in discuss, you then placed it back down and headed back to your room.

Sweeney Todd

He accidentally spilled his whiskey all over himself and groan in annoyance, then he got up to head to the bathroom but before doing so he turn to face you and say "Don't touch daddy's Whiskey okay Amor" then left.

You raised an eyebrow what's so bad about whiskey you headed over to the cup to take a sniff only to hiss at how it smelled your father headed back only to see you growling at the cup which caused him to giggle and question while giggling "What are you doing?" You then turn to face him and say "It smells horrible!"

Edward ScissorHands

His words not mine "NEVER . AGAIN!"  He can't see why the hell people love the stuff, he still remembers the night when he past out in Kim's basement, when he told you that story you couldn't stop giggling, seeing him collapse to the floor the straw still in his mouth