Date (Beetlejuice x Y/N's Dad)

Status: Request

Trigger warning: Talk about murder (Poor Y/Ns dad)

Gender: None

a/n: your biological dad's name will be Henry for the story

After your Bio dad found you, you decided to reconnect with him and after you two formed a strong bond your other dad wanted to join in on the fun by asking Henry out on a small date to get to know each other. 

"Sooo how do I look Kiddo?" Beetlejuice said as he turned to Y/N to which they gave a thumbs up "Looking good, I'm sure they'll love it" He nodded then blushed softly "Just want to impress them is all" Y/N smiled and awed "Aww dad, that's gay" Beetlejuice looked shock at the reply then realized you were joking "No bunny it's not like I asked a man who's in his early 40's out on a date in the dead relm. God you're a smart ass, bug" 

He rubbed your head and you responded by sticking your tongue out "Just go have fun, I'm sure you two will get along just fine" Beetlejuice smiled at you then snapped his fingers "That reminds me, Lydia is coming to watch you" Y/N's eyes widened with excitement "Yes, she is so cool to hang around with! " 

He rolled his eyes then suddenly there was a knock on the door "That must be your little date" Y/N teased which caused him to freeze up as they fling open the door, Henry stood there in his bisexual suit except it was stitched up and fixed to look more nicer, he trimmed his beard slightly and used make up to cover the bruises. "Hey Hen-pops, dad is ready to go" you moved out of the way and Henry smiled. 

"Well, someone looks handsome today" He complemented causing your poor dad to turn crimson red before he finally spoke "look... great... beautiful" Beetle struggled to speak out causing Henry to fluster up slightly, Lydia then knocked on the doorway then said "Hey um, I thought you had already left... whoa why are you two blushing?" she questioned and Beetle broke the silence "right um, we better get going. Remember don't summon my mother, she's a literal demon" 

"I know dad, I'm pretty sure she's asleep already" Y/N scoffed as Henry laughed, "wait are you serious?" Beetlejuice ignored his questioned then grabbed their hand "Let's get going, don't want our reservation taken" Henry waved good-bye then headed out. 

Y/N and Lydia smirked at each other "Let's follow them" Y/N suggested. 

The two sat in the booth from across each other, they both were feeling nervous for it's been a while since either of them has dated anyone, Henry chuckled lightly which caught the others attention "You know it's funny, I got killed by my wife and now I'm here dating a demon. Guess they weren't kidding when they said 3rd times the charm"

BJ (Yes, I know what those initials also equal too) looked down to think for a moment "W-Why would she kill you?" Henry's smile fade as he sighed "Um... she wasn't thrilled that I was interested in men as well, so she ended up finishing me off but, in those moments, I was holding Y/N, so I guess that's how I brought them down here with me" BJ sat there and then grabbed Henry's hands "I'm sorry that happened to you. God now I want to find her and show her a thing or two about death" 

They smiled slightly at this "You seem really interested about death there, Huh? You know, I use to work as a funeral director" BJ gasped and became excited "I have several songs written about death, wanna hear them?" Henry nodded "Well we are on a date so of course I'd want to listen"

Y/N and Lydia were near the window peering in, a smile was plastered on Y/N's face as they watched their two favorite people bonding together.