sneaking out

Status: Request
Gender: yes
Trigger warning: none

Willy Wonka

Your ass could never past him, he has the factory locked shut from the inside to the outside world and not to mention that his workers linger around to make sure everything is in order and secure but one day you did happen to fine a weak point and there was gonna be a movie you really wanted to see playing tonight so an idea popped together.

You wore casual clothes and a black hoodie and descend down the stairs to get to the cinema but like movie classic fashion a light turned on and your father was sitting in a chair with his leg hung over the other while reading the news paper like a classic dad type fashion "where are you going this late Y/N Wonka?"

You froze and he pointed to the stairs "go back to your room and think about what you've done" COME ON MAN Y/N IS ALMOST 20.

Jack Skellington

You sneak out pretty often to Halloween town to cause tricks with the three mischievous kids but of course one was your lover, you had came crawling back home feeling well rested with the fun you had with the three (DON'T THINK DIRTY!) and you climbed back up the window to your room only to be met with Zero's barking, you tried shushing him but when one leg was inside the door opened.

Jack rubbed his tired eye sockets and was about to ask why Zero was causing such a loud scene but was instead met with you looking up at your father as half your body was hanging out the window, you both stood there but soon the whole town could hear Jack's voice "Y/N SKELLINGTON YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE FOR SNEAKING OUT!"

Victor and Emily

You sneaked out to the bar of the town to hang with Sam, they of course were against you leaving without permission but what's the fun without causing a bit of mischief, you and your partner held hands as you walked down the stone streets blending in with the crowd of the underworld as you two were lost in your own conversation.

But once arriving to the bar Emily stood there with Victor having their date night, Victor glanced to see you and his eyes widen Emily was about to look back but Victor grabbed her hand and asked for her to dance, soon the both began to dance and me your father mouthed "you are in big trouble"

Beetlejuice

What you mean he does it why can't you

Sweeney Todd

You were half way climbing out your window when Ms Lovett came in to say good night to you but all she was was an empty room which confused her but upon further investigation she noticed ten finger tips sticking out of the window and she screamed thinking someone is breaking in and slammed the window.

You screamed in pain causing her to realize that it was you which causes Sweeney to fly up the stairs to your room but in to much pain you feel to the ground landing on your ankle wrong causing it to send a shock of pain throughout your body.

Once they got you inside they began to laugh as they helped bandage your wounds then your dad said "I was gonna punish you but it seems you already punished yourself for me"

Edward ScissorHands

"Y/N will be back, they wouldn't just abandon me... Right" "Y/N, my child where have you gone to?" "Y/N please return your making me worried" Edward wondered through out the castle to find you, his heart hurt upon not being able to see or find you at the home you grew up in.

Edward was scared that you ran off and he would be alone so he sat on the stairs until you returned home, once it was 3am your girlfriend walked you home but stopped when seeing your father asleep on the door steps as a sad feeling filled your heart, you walked up to him and sat beside him and fell asleep cuddling into his shoulder as he careful wrapped a arm around you.

Happy to know that you've returned safely home.