Skellington and asexual son

Status: Request
Trigger Warning: Mention of sex
Gender: Male

You were uncomfortable with the subject of sex when your boyfriend/girlfriend brought it up, you seemed so happy with cuddling or soft kisses but when they tried to make a move you shyly backed out and felt embarrassed even tho they assured you that you were okay and that this could wait for another time or when you were ready.

Jack soon noticed that you became more different and distant from everyone soon Jack cornered you and began questioning what's been going on with you, he led you to his study room and you began to explain "I'm sorry dad I shouldn't have been this distant" you muttered out of embarrassment, "it's perfectly fine but what's been going on with you my dear"

You sat there uncomfortable once again as you felt like you were being forced to explain but once you felt confident you explained "I-I just haven't been feeling like myself is all" you lied but Jack knew something more was happening "Y/N...what's really bothering you?" You hesitated and finally questioned.

"Dad would you still love me if I was Asexual" Jack looked tooken back by this but he immediately pulled you into a hug "Of course I would pumpkin, your well being is all that matters to me and nothing would ever change that" you relaxed a bit more and hugged back, "Does Lock/Shock/Barrel know?" He question which you shyly shook your head no, he hummed and hugged you tightly.

"I'll be close by when you explain to them"