if they started to date

A/N your jealous

Willy Wonka

You've noticed your Nanny has been spending more time around your father which made you wonder what it was all about?

One day you walked into your dad's room with out knocking only to see him and your nanny KISSING?

"MY GOD Y/N I-IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK" you gasped from surprised then quickly slammed the door, walking down the halls pale as a ghost, then you heard the doors slam open and your father running after you, "Y/N WAIT!" You sprinted down the hall all the way to your room, slamming the door shut only for it to be thrown open after words, "Candy we need to talk" you sighed fearing that she take him away from you.

Jack Skellington and Sally doll

What do you mean DATE?! they're getting Married?!

Emily and Victor

Same goes for these to they're such love birds, hell victor drank the Poison for her.

Beetle Juice

You've noticed your father has been leaving you home alone which made you curious, so one day you followed him, finding him at a bar FLIRTING WITH A WOMAN?!

You watch closely only for them to kiss which caused you to gasp, one of the people noticed you and shoved you to the ground catching everyone's attention "K-KIDDO!?" you looked up at your father in discussed then got up and sprinted out of there "BUG WAIT!" He yelled chasing after you.

Sweeney Todd

You knew about the woman for sometimes but he always passed it off as she's just a friend dear which pissed you off, he would send you to bed early some nights when she's over, he tell you to go to your room when they start to flirt, when they drink she's always on his lap sitting there.

Finally you had enough and ran into the room only to see them um.... under the sheets "Y/N?! WHAT THE HELL?! wait Y-Y/N?!?!" you sprinted down the hall, slamming the door shut and locking it.

Edward ScissorHands

When he went to the Hair salon you notice a woman would come home with him once in a while and he would call her a 'friend' well until you saw them kissing and flirting in the garden "D-DADDY WHAT THE FUCK!?" You yelled "KITTEN LANGUAGE!! wait Y/N?!?!?" You covered your eyes and ran back into the castle.

Edward just sat there not knowing what to say or what to do, he just felt lost