Corpse Bride and Shark Hybrid child

Status: Request
Trigger Warning: shark attack

You were constantly picked on from your small details of your death, you died from a shark attack but somehow it mixed with your DNA and you got shark like teeth, a tail and gills which you so much hated, you hated the shark bite across your stomach as your clothes were ripped by the animals teeth stayed.

But you couldn't understand how you got such caring parents for you expected them to turn away but somehow they welcomed you into the underworld, they couldn't have children so you joining the family made it feel complete but once they decided you should start school is what made you worry about what could happen.

But Emily kept assuring that it would be just find but the moment Emily left the kids started to whisper to each other about your details and death which made you uncomfortable but after months of school went by the school year got worse, the finale straw was when a kid poured water on your head and said "Oh that's right, your not a mermaid"

Everything went black but once you regain your body you were met with the kid screaming as he held his arm socket, you had his arm in your mouth which you quickly spit out, the doors threw open the teacher and your parents standing there in horror as water still dripped down your body, you started to cry as you ran away feeling that this whole thing was your fault.

You quickly exited the school grounds and ran as fast as you could away from civilization until all you were surround with was trees and the only noise made was the branches breaking under your feet and the wind blowing softly, but soon the sounds of a familiar whistle began to echo out which caught your attention, you made your way towards the source of sound only to be met with a old man holding a lit lantern as a Beagle with a missing ear and skeleton paws followed beside.

He turned his gaze onto you which made you froze as your tail sway behind you, the man had a shark bite on half his face as his arm looked eaten up, but all he did was look up at the sky and watch the underworld moon shine, you did the same only to be met by the voice "The boat ride wasn't your fault, I should have tooken the warnings"

You immediately looked down to look at the man to question what he ment only to realize he was gone, you were snapped out of your thoughts by the sounds of your parents calling your name begging for you to show yourself if you were around, you looked down at your ruined dress shirt and shorts but made your way towards them.

Once Victor got a sight of you he rushed over to you and pulled you into a tight hug as he apologized about what you had gone through, all you could do was hug back as your tail just moved in its usual way, Emily heard the commotion and rushed over to give you a big hug.

You all headed back to the town but from then on, the woods was your favorite place to stay for you could hear the whistle of the sailor echo out.

(hope this was good, never did a shark hybrid before)