this isn't even tomtord i'm just selfish and depressed lmao

Tom let out a short, wheezy cough.

He loved his body. Whenever he got sick, even with the most minor, absolutely pathetic sickness, his asthma always responded with "OwO? What's this?" and then attempt to carve his lungs out.

With a soft sigh, he tossed in his bed, gripping his phone tightly. Even if he kept coughing like God had plans to force a lung transplant, he didn't actually feel that bad.

Not that his asthma gave any shits.

His phone blasted some shit about what happens when Musical.ly stars get their own show, but he had already seen this video well over the expected amount. What else would he do? Text his friends?

Yeah, right.

Unluckily, Matt had gotten sick only a couple days after Tom. The ginger seemed to be fine, other than wailing about how bad he looked with a red nose and horribly chapped lips. Tom laughed to himself because damn, same. All the chapstick in the world couldn't help you if you can't breathe through your nose at night.

Tom let out yet another cough.

Edd and Tord seemed pretty worried about Matt, which, in all honesty? Yeah, fair. That fucker's fragile as fuck, and Tom could definitely handle being sick much more than him. Of course they would be more worried about Matt.

Damn.

Despite knowing how much that made sense, Tom found himself putting the chat on mute. He really didn't want to watch the two of them dote on Matt while ignoring the few texts Tom sent out.

Not that he would let himself resent his friends over something so trivial. Well, at least not Matt. Matt would always be one of Tom's closest friends, and in no way did Matt play a hand in the unknowing silent treatment given to him. If humans could control whether or not they got sick, they'd never be fucking sick.

He started coughing once more, only for this one to turn into a fit. He found himself curling up slightly as pain shot through his chest, setting his phone down as he focused on breathing.

Once the fit passed, he just about face planted into the pillows below him. God, he wanted this to end.

He should probably use his inhaler, but why the fuck would he? Do you know how much those fuckers cost?

(I know Tom tEcHniCaLly lives in Britain but fuck off it's my story and i hate my country)

No point in wasting the inhaler for a non-emergency, no matter how much better it would make him feel. Not with how much money he would have to spend for just one fucking puff of that shit.

Ugh.

He let his eyes close, sighing deeply as that one Drew Gooden video kept playing. It worked quite well as background noise. He could probably fall asleep like this.

Almost as if God wanted to fuck with him, his phone dinged with an incoming text message.

He would've banged his head against something if that didn't take too much effort.

With a click of his tongue, he grabbed his phone and lifted his head.

A low sigh left his lips

He doesn't even like that show.

anyway so that's me bitching about how none of my friends give a single shit about me (i would put the peace sign emoji but i'm not on my phone so fuckin rip)

i'm in a much better mood tho bc 1. stopped coughing so much and 2. i needed help making that screenshot and it turned into three of my friends (none of which were being @ed during this one shot) being absolute fucking dorks 

e.g.

it was pretty fun tho because no one fit the bill for Matt, I mean Honey's way too serious to be Matt, knocker talks about hentai more than i do, and misty gives off cryptid vibes, and i'm a fuckin

it was pretty fun tho because no one fit the bill for Matt, I mean Honey's way too serious to be Matt, knocker talks about hentai more than i do, and misty gives off cryptid vibes, and i'm a fuckin. bad person (not even in a "oOoOO i'm mentally ill way" no this is agreed on by all of those present) so no i do not fit matt, i am most suited for the absolute piece of shit psycopath that is tord. bitch.

anyway i hate most of my friends even tho i know i'm being a selfish bitch but like seriously i feel like none of my friends know shit about me and i know a solid half of that is because i never talk about myself but like hot damn why do i know your top five favorite shows when you don't even know my first favorite smh

honestly i was in a bad mood when i started this but now i just. feel like a crackhead. i want to fight god

also if i get ghosted one more time the score of "probably left because i made them anxious because i'm famous✨ "or "because i'm a bad person" will no longer be tied so hmu if you wanna be a tie breaker ✌️