a fuckign non-angst chapter??? omg

NSFW Warning (it's smut ngl)

Okay, to make it clear, this wasn't Tom's fault.

It was Tord who decided to suddenly smell like he walked through a pine forest in the rain while smoking a cigarette.

To be honest, Tom was lulled by it at first. When Edd was making breakfast and everyone was chattering away, he gently placed his head in his arms and took a deep breath. His eyes closed, and he had actually fallen asleep on the table. It was Edd who had to wake him, warning him that the others would eat Tom's food if he didn't get up.

Tom avoided Tord for the rest of the day until Edd decided to have a movie night.

He forced everyone on the couch, their bodies being pressed together as they shared one blanket.

The worse part about it, however, was that Tom was pressed against Tord. Maybe it would've been okay if the smell hadn't gotten worse. Much worse. But it did, and now Tom's face was more red than a fucking chili pepper, and he swore to god if Tord got any closer, he would start panting. So, he just hid his face under the blanket and feigned sleep.

It would be over tomorrow, he had thought. It was a one time occurrence and he wouldn't have to worry about it the next day.

Jesus Christ, he had never been more wrong in his life.

The next morning, Tom woke up to his senses being overloaded. The only thing he could smell was Tord and he's pretty sure he was tasting the Norwegian, too. It was so overwhelming that Tom was reeling. But it wasn't a bad type of reeling. It was the type that makes you just wanna spread your legs and let the source of the smell jack you off—

Nope!

Tom slapped his cheeks, eyes squeezing shut. Tord was his roommate, one that he hated at best, and there was no fucking way that was in the cards.

Despite being dizzy, Tom stood. He  wobbled around for a couple a moments before steadying, and he was out his bedroom door in an instant. Really, he just needed to get out of the house.

He checked his phone, which had been in his sweatshirt pocket and realized that Edd texted him and, fucking fantastic, both him and Matt left.

Speeding down the hallway, he didn't bother to look up. Except at the last moment, of course. A door in front of him swung open and hit him in the face. He stumbled back, falling on his ass like an idiot.

Tord peered at Tom from behind the door, only to start laughing which, really, sounded like nails on a fucking chalkboard because, honestly, fuck Tord and his stupid fucking scent so much—

"You okay there, Thomas?" Tord broke Tom out of his train of thought.

"Of course I'm okay," he snarled in response, trying to hide his embarrassment behind a facade of anger. His face was steadily growing more red now that Tord was so close to him, and he's pretty sure his vision was turning white.

He tried to stand, only to let out a 'hfffff' noise when his legs trembled underneath him, refusing to support his weight as he fell moments after standing.

Fantastic.

"Jesus. I didn't think I hit you that hard. Do you need a hand?" Tord closed the door behind him and took a few steps toward Tom, much to the Brit's dismay.

"No!" he spat quickly, sounding more panicked than angry. Tord raised his eyebrows but stopped nonetheless. "Listen, if you would just go back in your room or to the living room or wherever you were going, that would really be the best choice." It wasn't going to be long until Tord realized just how red his face was and how he was gently panting.