shoving all the things i'll never finish into this lol

i have a load of writing shit that i'll never finish/i never had a plan for and i'm deadass getting really sick of having it in my writing app/google docs when i'm not gonna do anything with it. so i decided that it might be fun for other people to read some of it, and just see the ideas i had throughout the past couple of years. so if y'all see an idea and you're like "huh that sounds fun," feel free to steal it lmao

first one: really short tidbit on tom being a Bd Person
word count: 449

Tom hated noise, he hated everything.

Why couldn't people just shut up? He'd love to sew their mouths shut and watch them struggle to form words before finally ending their damn lives, making them quiet just like he wanted. He wanted nothing more than just his music and for people to stop fucking talking to him.

He didn't want his friends to text or talk to him, he didn't want his family to come near him; he just wanted them to all shut up.

Is it too much to ask? To be left alone for just a bit? God, he'd love to imagine his fingers wrapping around one of their throats, constricting their blood flow and air, watching them struggle before finally falling quiet.

He kept tapping his fingers against the table as Edd rambled off to him. He glanced to the side; he couldn't fucking take this shit. He'd go batshit fucking crazy. He couldn't fucking do it.

It wasn't like he had the strength to act out his pathetic fantasies, though, even if it was the only way to get them to shut up. He'd love to just shove something down Edd's throat and watch the man choke to death, gasping for breath as he slowly lost his ability to stand. The man couldn't have a normal fucking conversation, he never let Tom be his own fucking person, and that's all Tom wanted, really--to be a god damn person.

However, to his roommates, he was just some person to vent to and ramble to, never letting the poor boy talk about anything, ever, always changing the fucking subject and never letting Tom enjoy anything.

Maybe he could tie them all up while they were sleeping and set the house aflame, forcing them to stay as they went up in a blaze of fire. God, he'd love the sound of crackling flames after the initial screams died down, leaving nothing but burnt up bones and the bones of the house.

Of course, he knew how wrong his thoughts were. How toxic they were. That wouldn't stop them, though. He wouldn't act on them, either. He'd just sit here and stay like a good little boy and allow his slowly deteriorating mental health to swallow him up until he's nothing but a pit of emptiness. Perhaps he could finally feel something if he took a wrench and smashed it against Edd's head, beating the man to a pulp until he couldn't move. God, he'd love to watch Edd writhe in pain.

God, he's a terrible person.

He just... he wanted a hint of power in his life. Perhaps some control. Everybody else seemed to think they were above him.

second one: this one was western sci-fi because i read that one oneshot by KalashniKuksuger where it was cowboy bebop au but my mind was like "ok that but like... monster tom..." anyway you'll probably notice i really like monster tom lmao. this whole idea was that tom would get in with some bounty hunters bc he himself is one but he usually works alone, but he was like "ah yes i'll just fuckin still the person they kill/kidnap and get the reward for myself." yk i'm a slut for bitchy tom man
word count: 206

Yells of excitement echoed through the tavern. Dark, brown undertones spread through the place, a simple lantern swinging above the bar. The bartender, just a tall woman with her black hair tied up into a ponytail, swung over to the corner of the bar. A man sat there, not much taller than the woman. Violet horns sprouted from his head, eyes pitch black.