12: To Tokyo?

Takeda smiled brightly, "To Tokyo!"

Everyone's eyes widened. Daichi stepped forward, "Sensei, what do you mean?"

Takeda laughed, "We're going to Tokyo! We have Coach Nekomata to thank, he got us into a training camp. We'll be working with the Fukurodani Group, which consists of powerhouse schools from all over Tokyo. These schools include Shinzen High School, Ubugawa High School, Fukurodani Academy, and Nekoma High School. It'll take place at the beginning of summer for a few days, then we'll go back at the end of summer for two weeks."

(F/N) was in awe, "Takeda-sensei, we're going? To Tokyo? Like the Tokyo?"

Takeda nodded, "Yup! Well, only if you get your permission slip signed. I have a faculty meeting to go to, so I'll let Ukai-kun take over! See you all tomorrow!"

Tanaka shook his head in disbelief, "Man, Takeda drops that on us and leaves!? NOW I'M SUPER HYPED UP!" Nishinoya only joined him in his celebrating, "AWE YEAH!"

Kageyama smirked, "I'll get to see that pitcher again!"

Hinata smiled brighter than the sun itself, "We're gonna get to play powerhouse schools!"

Tsukishima sighed, "More practice. We do plenty already, why are we doing more?"

Sugawara smirked as he patted the salty beanpole on the shoulder, "You know, this is a learning opportunity for everyone. So, be happy for once. We ought to look into getting you a therapist to talk about your salt levels."

Coach Ukai clapped his hands, "We can't do anything in Tokyo if we don't practice now! So, let's get going!"

Before the team could do anything, Kiyoko interrupted. "Excuse me? Do you all have a moment?"

Tanaka and Nishinoya nodded vigorously. "Anything for you, Kiyoko-sama!" Nishinoya said, getting down on one knee. Tanaka proceeded to follow Nishinoya, getting down on his opposite knee so the two were symmetrical. "Your hand in marriage, please?"

"No." Kiyoko brushed off the two before continuing, "Everyone, I'd like you to meet someone. She's only here to see if she likes being the manager, but she's still part of the team for the time being." Without further ado, Kiyoko stepped aside, revealing a short, blonde girl standing behind her.

"Ya-chan!?" (F/N) shouted.

"Azu-chan? You're a manager?" Yachi timidly whispered. (F/N) smiled, "Nope! I play, actually. What are you doing here anyways?"

Kiyoko sighed, "(F/N), did you just completely ignore everything I just said?" "Um..." (F/N) laughed nervously, "Yesn't."

Asahi shook his head, "My sister, everyone." Kageyama blushed a little, That's exactly what I would have said.

Yachi proceeded to bow, "I-I'm Yachi Hitoka! I hope to join you some time in the future!" After getting just one glance at Asahi, Yachi was already scared. Although, Yachi had never met Asahi before, and if she had they would have probably started a conversation right then and there.

Sugawara chopped Asahi in the back of the head, "You're scaring her!"

Ennoshita sighed, "One normal day. That's all I ask for."

Kinoshita and Narita shook their heads, and then at the same time said, "Never gonna happen."

Kiyoko held up her hands, "Yachi has to get to a student council meeting, so she'll be off. Yachi just wanted to stop by for a little while to get a feeling as to what the club is like."

Daichi sighed, "I don't think we ever make good first impressions. My apologies, on behalf of the team. I promise they're not always like this." Tsukishima and Yamaguchi made eye contact before saying, "Yes they are."