7: You Did?

(F/N) yawned on the rooftop as she ate her lunch. The inter-high started tomorrow, and none of the first years were ready for it mentally. Tsukishima snickered, "Not get enough sleep?"

(F/N) kicked the blonde as she stuffed some rice into her mouth, "Shaddup! Tomorrow's my first real game, okay? I'm a lil nervous is all."

Yamaguchi put down his bento, "You know, it's not much different from middle school." Hinata tilted his head, "But Yamaguchi-kun, it's your first high school game too. How would you know?" The freckled boy whispered to the ginger, "Shush! I'm trying to calm her down!"

Kageyama finished taking a sip from his milk, "Yamaguchi-kun, you're not the best whisperer." (F/N) chuckled, "I'm calm, I just want to put some honor to Asahi's name. I have his number on my jersey, I gotta make my brother look cool! Besides, if we win twice, we play BlueCastle."

BlueCastle is a name that the powerhouse school Aoba Johsai goes by, and everyone on the team worried about possible having to play them. Kageyama set down his bento, "You know, we played Seijoh and won once."

(F/N) spit out her drink, "You did?"

Tsukishima sighed, "Yes, idiot, we did." (F/N) rolled her eyes, "I'm in Class 5, and you're in Class 4 Four-eyes! I'm in a higher class than you, so I don't wanna hear it!"

Hinata smiled brightly, "I'm in Class 1!"

Kageyama smirked, "And with good reason." (F/N) hit the back of the pitcher's head, "Your grades are worse than his, assface!"

Kageyama gave (F/N) a look;

"A-assface!?"

Yamaguchi snickered, "I'm using that from now on! I wish I had siblings to say that to." Tsukishima smirked, "Oh, I'll be using that on Akiteru."

Hinata laughed, "If I said that to Natsu, she'd tell our mom." Kageyama shrugged, "That sounds like something Miwa would say to me."

That made the whole group laugh, and between wheezed, Tsukishima squeaked out, "B-Because *wheeze* you are an *wheeze* assface!" Kageyama pouted, "Shut it!"

The school bell rang in the distance, and the first years stood up, heading back to class. (F/N) smoothed out her skirt, "Man, I gotta eat with you guys more often!"

Hinata laughed, "(F/N)-chan, we'd love to have you with us!"

Hinata smirked on the inside, That makes my job easier!

(F/N) waved goodbye to the guys and walked to Class 1-5, where Yachi was already waiting for her. "Ya-chan!" (F/N) sat down next to the blonde girl who in return waved, "Hi Azu-chan!"

(F/N) shook her head, "Ya-chan, I already told you to call me (F/N)! With my brother back, that could get confusing."

Yachi nodded, "Alright, fine (F/N)-chan. Happy now?"