5: You're Wrong

The game progressed, Nekoma not too far behind from Karasuno. As the game reached it's ninth inning, the score was 5-4 with Karasuno in the lead. Daichi had managed to nail a home run, Noya slid into home by the help of Tanaka, who's RBI's didn't stop there. Tanaka also got Tsukishima to home plate. (F/N) had scored off a home run, and Kageyama was also on base when she hit it, earning her two runs instead of the standard one.

Nekoma's catcher was able to hit, so was the kid with the mohawk. They each had a run on the board, and the really quiet kid with the black hair had one too. The other one with a run on the board is the short stop, a 5' 5" boy with brown hair.

(F/N) and Kageyama were having a really good game, too. After (F/N) yelled at the pitcher, he started to listen to her more and more. Before the last inning, (F/N) held out the bag of sunflower seeds that Suga brought for her and himself.

"Kageyama-kun, want one?" She smiled, "They're (Favorite flavor)~!"

Kageyama sighed, "Sure. Thanks, Azumane-san." The girl only laughed, "Just call me (F/N), all of my friends do. Except for Ya-chan, she refuses to."

F-Friend!? I'm her friend? And who the hell is Ya-chan? The pitcher thought to himself, freaking out over the fact that someone called him his friend. "O-okay, (F/N)-san."

She smiled, "You can drop the honorifics, you know. I'm cool with you just calling me (F/N)." Kageyama shook his head, "Oh no, I don't think I could do that."

(F/N) shrugged, "Suit yourself." And with that, she went to go grab her catcher gear from the other side of the dugout. Unaware to Kageyama and (F/N), Tanaka, Nishinoya, Sugawara, and Hinata all overheard their conversation. Noya snickered, "Well, Tanaka? We have to."

The skinhead only nodded, "Hell yeah we do!"

Sugawara glared, "They'll get there eventually, so don't meddle."

The other three boys gave a disappointed look, but they perked right up when Sugawara said, "At least, not without me."

Before they could start to plan anything, however, Daichi yelled at them. "Oi! We need you guys to pay attention! Nishinoya, Tanaka, Hinata! Get your asses on the field, would you? Suga, stop encouraging them!" Sugawara only nodded, "Yeah, yeah. Go on, you three." Before they could walk out onto the field, however, Sugawara whispered, "We'll talk about this later."

The other three waddled onto the field, (F/N) already behind the plate and catching some warm-up pitches from Kageyama who was starting to get tired. It didn't help that the next three at bat were the starting three for Nekoma, and if even one of them made it on base, Kuroo would be hitting fourth. With Yamamoto hitting first, (F/N) wouldn't be surprised if Kuroo did end up hitting this inning.

However, if Nekoma didn't score, Karasuno would win.

Everyone knew this, and they knew they had to stop Nekoma at all costs.

Yamamoto stepped up to the plate, and (F/N) noticed that he was really close to home plate. She smirked, signaling for a curveball that would be in the corner by Yamamoto's feet.

This'll get him! (F/N) thought. Then we only have to worry about the Hinata-like kid and the other buzzcut dude.

Kageyama wound up and threw the exact pitch she had signaled for. Since (F/N) screamed at him, he'd been listening to her a lot more. Unaware to the two, yelling was all it took for them to have an actual friendship instead of just a catcher-pitcher relationship.

Kageyama liked that, and so did (F/N).

Yamamoto swung, but to no avail. (F/N) caught the spinning baseball in her glove and tossed it back to Kageyama. She then held up the signal for a fastball that Kageyama could throw with his eyes closed.