1: Her? And Me?

(F/N) nodded, "Pleasure to meet you guys! I'm sure Suga's told you all about me."

Hinata shook his head, "Actually, Suga-san didn't even tell us your name."

The girl looked from Hinata, then to Sugawara who averted his gaze from the glaring girl. Daichi sighed, "I swear, you two will never grow up. (F/N), when everyone gets here, I'll introduce you."

It only took a couple minutes for the rest of the team to arrive, each of them with a confused look on their faces as they approached the group. Daichi nodded, "Okay, so now that we have everyone, meet (F/N), Asahi's sister. Suga already said most of what she's done, and you guys already know she's our new catcher."

The girl bowed, the bus she had her hair in bobbing, "Take care of me, please!"

Sugawara smiled towards the team, "Okay, now that you know her, let her get to know you. Tell her your names and positions. You already know me, I'm a pitcher. Backup, that is."

She pouted, "What do you mean 'backup'?"

Sugawara sighed, "Another prodigy."

"You know me too." Daichi laughed, "First baseman."

"Tanaka's the name! Second baseman!"

"I'm Nishinoya! I play short stop! And before you ask, that is not a pun!"

(F/N) laughed, "Okay, I won't assume. How about you?"

"Tsukishima, third base."

Sugawara face-palmed, "Gosh, could you sound any more apathetic?" Tsukishima made a 'tch' noise as the freckled boy held out his hand for (F/N) to shake, "Yamaguchi, and I play left field! Sorry about Tsukki."

The girl took his hand, "Okay, nice to meet you!"

The second-year trio walked up to her, each of them introducing themselves. "I'm Ennoshita, and I'm the backup first baseman."

"Kinoshita, and I'm the backup for left field!"

"Nice to meet you. I'm Narita, and I play right field."

(F/N) nodded with a smile, "Nice to meet you!"

The ginger rushed around her, "I'm Hinata! I play center field and I'll be the best center fielder ever! Just like the small giant!"

"I hope you can do that!" (F/N) smiled, "That means the last one left is Mr. Grumpy-pants over there." She pointed to Kageyama, who in turn pouted.

"Tobio Kageyama, pitcher."

The girl's eyes widened, "Y-you're the King of Diamonds! So that's how you threw that fastball! No wonder."

Kageyama glared at her, "NEVER call me that again."

(F/N) put her hands up in defense, "Sheesh, you know I'll be working with you, right? No need to be so hostile." Kageyama turned to Daichi, "Her? And me?"

Daichi shook his head, "We talked about this last week, Kageyama."

The pitcher thought about it before coming to the conclusion that he either tuned it out or totally forgot. "Oh."

Soon after the introductions were over, the baseball team's manager and coaches came over to unlock the dugout. (F/N) rushed up to the manager, "Kiyoko-channn!"

Shimizu laughed, "Hi, (F/N)-chan."

Tanaka and Nishinoya started going crazy, "It's girl talk!" "Two gorgeous women!" "In one place!"

Ennoshita shook his head, "You know, that's what a simp would say."

That temporarily shut the dynamic duo up.