ʚmy best friend.

word count: 0.5k.
genre/warnings: fluff/none.
yoon hyunsuk x black fem!reader.

"hyunsuk please stop," you groaned as he took your phone

"if you give me the answers to last nights homework and maybe i'll give you your phone back," he wore his devilish smirk.

"keep dreaming, you should've done it last night just like every other student in this class," you scoffed, taking your binder out.

"[your name] please, you're suppose to be my best friend," he folded his hands together.

"yes i am your best friend but you're learning your lesson here," he groaned.

"[your name] please..." he pleaded.

"fine, i'll give you the answers under one condition," you gave him a small smirk.

"you have to buy me lunch after school and pay for my meal," you looked at him.

hyunsuk shook his head and let a groan out, "why can't you give me the answers for free?" you chuckled, shaking your head.

"answers come with a price or a favor," you folded your arms.

"so if you give me back my phone and buy me lunch, i will give you the answers to the homework before mr.ichen walks back in," he sucked his teeth, giving you your phone back.

"thank you hyunsuk," you blew him a kiss, handing him the homework.

"whatever [your name]," he rolled his eyes at you.

after school was finished, the gang was at [your favorite restaurant]. the gang consisted of you, hyunsuk, baejin, and yonghee, "you really paid for her meal?" baejin looked at hyunsuk.

"i had two options, either fail calculus or pay for her meal to get the homework," he sighed, glaring at you.

"wow," yonghee laughed as you shrugged your shoulders.

afterwards, hyunsuk decided to come over your house since he lives across from you.

"let's watch one piece," hyunsuk shouted, grabbing a couple of snacks from the kitchen.

"bet," you replied as he placed the snacks on the table and laid down on the couch.

as time passed by hyunsuk couldn't help but look at you, his hands were around your waist as your head was on his chest. a soft yawn escaped your lips and hyunsuk chuckled, "oh come on don't fall asleep, we're on the last episode of this arc," you groaned, hiding your face in his chest.

hyunsuks heart began to beat quickly, "but i'm tired," you groaned into his chest.

"try and stay up until the episode is over, please," you looked up at him and groaned.

"fine," he smiled.

"thank you," you placed your head back on his chest.

after watching the devastating episode of one piece, you and hyunsuk got up from the couch and cleaned up the living so that your mom wouldn't yell at you. after the two of you cleaned up, you guys walked back to the living room and sat down.

hyunsuk couldn't stop staring at you, breathing in and out. hyunsuk was going to tell you how he felt about you. it's been a year since he first fell in love with you, but now his feelings were growing.

"[your name], i have something to tell you," he started off, looking at you.

"i'm in love with you," he blurted out.

"and i totally understand if you-," you slowly placed your lips against his.

"sometimes you talk too much," you pulled away, chuckling.

-
idk what this was but i just love hyunsuk and sorry if y'all don't watch one piece.💀 i just wanted to add it because i'm a one piece fanatic.