ʚnot in that outfit.

word count: 0.9k
genre/warnings: smut/ pwp
na jaemin x black!fem!reader

9kgenre/warnings: smut/ pwpna jaemin x black!fem!reader

The Kwangya ball. This was an event that began for the idols who worked for SM entertainment, and later on other idols from different companies were invited. It was the company's way of trying to be different, it was similar to their halloween spectacle. Except, the only thing that was shown to the public were what each person would be wearing that night. For the ball, they were allowed to bring any guest they wanted, and sometimes it'd be discreet.

So when you heard about the ball, you were excited to get dressed and show your dress off. You couldn't wait to beat your face, and do your hair. This was the perfect time for you to install a wig on your head.

After your shower, you placed your robe on your body and took a seat at your vanity. You made sure you had everything you had for your wig. After you finished your wig, you proceeded to do your makeup and went for a natural look.

Once everything was finished, you placed your dress on and looked in the mirror.

(ya hair)

(ya hair)

(you can pick which one ya like)

The sound of someone stomping their feet down the hall as if they paid the bills in your apartment, quickly grabbed your attention. It never made sense to you on why he'd be stomping his feet if you were just down the hall from him.

"Why are you stompin' your feet like your the green giant?" you sucked your teeth at the male as he stood behind you.

"I can leave if you want me to," he teased, with a fake pout.

You sucked your teeth once again at him. Bending down a bit, he placed his hands on your hips. Turning you around so that you were facing him, his eyes scanned your entire body as a small smirk formed on his face. You looked perfect to him, and he began to think of things that he shouldn't be thinking of.

"You're not going out in that outfit," he whispered in your ear.

"Yes the fuck I am," you whispered back, looking up at him.

"I would like to see you try," he sighed, leaning against the edge of your vanity mirror.

"I'll be damned if ya' ass is gonna come in here and tell me what I can't wear and then tryna break my damn vanity mirror by leanin' on it. You lost ya' mind?" you folded your arms at him. Getting up in irritation, you grabbed your favorite perfume and began to lightly spray yourself.

"Everyone is gonna have their eyes on you, especially in areas where their eyes shouldn't be. Those are the areas for me to look at," he sighed, placing his hands on your hips.

"I don't give a damn Jaemin, imma wear what I wanna wear," you gave him a look as he groaned.

"Wow, you're really gonna wear the dress?" he sarcastically replied.

"I sure am, is there a problem?" you turned yourself back to the mirror to look at your dress one more time.

"Yes, but I can easily solve that for the both of us," he removed his hands from your hips and moved them to your ass where he gave it a squeeze.

"I forgot to compliment you, what a beautiful dress," you could see his smirk through the mirror while his lips made its way towards your neck.

Jaemin began to roughly suck on your neck as his hands trailed up your body and went to your breast. Where his hands began to fondle them, giving your nipples a squeeze here and there.

He removed his hands from your breast where his lips replaced his hands. His tongue flickered all over your nipple as he began to suck and lick your breast. His hands though, began to unbuckle his pants as his pants slid down with ease. once he grabbed ahold of his dick, he made sure to slide your dress down so that you were completely naked.

Jaemin couldn't help but bite his bottom lip as he admired your body through the mirror. The hand that he was currently using to hold his dick, made its way towards your ass. Rubbing and poking your ass, growing harder by the minute.

Your faint and inaudible moans were turning him on. If you didn't want to change your dress, he was going to make sure that you'll reconsider wearing dresses like that ever again.

Without any warning as always, Jaemin slammed his dick right inside of you. He began to thrust in and out of you roughly while placing his hand on your face.

"I want you to look at that pretty little face of yours," he fixed your face so that you were staring at yourself in the mirror.

He wanted you to see how beautiful you were as you were crying and moaning. The sound of your bodies colliding as the whimpers began. Jaemin knew that he was about to cum, and so were you. So, he made sure that the last few strokes were brutal so that he got his point across to you.

"Imma cum," you cried out to Jaemin while the two of you climaxed.

"The next time, you wear a dress like that again. I don't think I'll be able to hold back," he helped you with your dress before he fixed himself once again.

"And guess what? Imma still wear it like I am tonight," you huffed, sitting back on your vanity to fix yourself once again.