ʚmy little monster.

word count: 0.7k
jung yoon oh x black!fem!reader
based on an anime series 2: my little monster.

you sighed as you took a look at the empty seat next to you

you sighed as you took a look at the empty seat next to you. it's been empty for weeks, the so-called jaehyun character has never shown up at all. you have heard so many stories about him and about him getting into a fight that led to his suspension from school. you heard that it was so bad that the person's body print can be found on the wall of the building. if you were going, to be honest, that didn't really scare you because you knew that people can exaggerate their story.

as you were studying, you were called to the office and when you went there mrs. clara held an envelope in her hand as she gave you a small smile.

"hi [your name] can you please drop this off to the local gaming store," you raised an eyebrow at her and gave her a confused look.

"listen, every time i go there jaehyun hides from me, so i figured if someone as beautiful as yourself goes there, he might accept it," she smiled, handing you the envelope.

you sighed and took the envelope from her and began to make your way to the game store. the smell was nice which took you by surprise because you wouldn't expect a gaming store to smell this nice. you walked up to the desk and looked at the man sitting at the counter, "um hello, i'm here to drop these off to jaehyun?" he placed his magazine down and smiled at you.

"one second princess," he flashed a smile at you but before he could even open his mouth, there was a loud commotion happening.

"how dare you kill mario off!" you heard the person shout as he smacked the boy on the head.

"he's not dead, idiot, and you have a visitor," the man sitting on the counter interjected as the boy turned around.

he looked at you and then looked at the envelope and took off. you stared at the door with a blank expression as you sighed.

"i'm sorry, he's an idiot. i'll grab that from you," the boy who was sitting on the floor spoke, walking up to you and grabbed the envelope.

they thanked you as you nodded your head and made your way home to lay down and process what just happened. as you were walking, you felt someone grab your arm and pull you into a random alley.

"scream, and i'll kill you," the deep voice spoke as he had a hand over your mouth.

you nodded your head and gulped as he let go, "now tell me this are you some sort of spy?" he looked down at you as you gave him a blank stare.

"i just went over to drop off your schoolwork," you simply answered, fixing your school uniform.

"oh, why would they send me schoolwork if i'm suspended?" he looked at you and you shrugged your shoulders.

"accordin' to the assistant principal, your suspension is over, but if you don't show up by next week they will end up expellin' you," you grabbed your bag and began to make your way back home.

"wait what do you mean expelled?" he shouted, running up to you.

"ya' know like you won't ever go to the school again?" you scoffed, shaking your head.

"well if you attend the school, then i'll show up tomorrow," he smiled, looking at you.

"seriously just like that?" you looked at him a little shocked.

"yeah and besides i think i'm in love with you," you stopped at the steps of your house.

you turned around and faced him with wide eyes as he scratched his head, "w-what do you mean?" you asked him as he began to blush.

"i'm in love with you," he looked at you with blushing cheeks.

"sexually of course," he added, causing you to mentally faint.

"goodbye jaehyun, see you tomorrow in class," you quickly turned around.

"if you even decide to show up," you muttered underneath your breath.

"wait you don't love me back?" he shouted as you groaned.

"nigga," you turned back around to look at him.

"why would i fall in love with someone i barely met and don't know..." you trailed off, looking at him.

"whatever, i'll wait for you to love me back," he smiled, waving you off before he walked off.

you sighed and walked inside the house, "what a damn day," you groaned to yourself, making your way to the bathroom to take a shower before dinner.

i think i'm going to write more anime inspired oneshots and imagines.