ʚsleeping with the prince.

word count: 0.8k
prince eric x black!fem!reader
scandal series 1: sleeping with the prince.(eric)

"[your name]!" you heard prince eric shout from his bedroom

"i am comin' sir," you softly shouted, making your way to his bedroom.

"i was wondering if you could help me button up my shirt," he spoke while a small smirk crept on his face.

"since when did you need help buttonin' up your shirt? you are a grown ass man," you folded your arms together.

"since i noticed that your small hands look good on my chest," his smirk still plastered on his face. sometimes you really wanted to smack him in his smart ass face.

"really?" you smacked his chest as he laughed.

"please baby..." his voice trailing off, staring you down with a small pout. was helping him with such a silly task even worth it right now? did he really need to see you this badly?

"fine, only because i work for ya' mother," you huffed, placing your hands on the buttons of his shirt.

"really that's your excuse? not even as me being your boyfriend?" the pout that left his lips, came back quickly. just looking at him reminded you of a child who didn't get the candy they wanted at the candy store.

"you're not my boyfriend. we're more like lovers," buttoning the last button, you fixed his collar and took a step back.

"wow that's how you're going to do me?" he took a seat down on his bed. it was evident that he was feeling some type of way. if there was something that you knew better than eric, it was the fact that he was terrible at hiding his feelings.

"well, it's true," you felt his hands on top of yours. he slowly brought you close to him.

"you know that i have feelings for you..." he sighed, making sure that you were standing right in between him.

"we are aware of each other's feelin's but it ain't gonna work out," a slight frown made its way towards your face.

"especially with your parents findin' you a princess," you could tell that he hated that sentence by the way he rolled his eyes.

"i hope you know i'll tell them no," his frown quickly changed into a tiny smile.

"you cannot disobey your parents eric. have you lost ya' mind?" your eyes widened, looking down at him.

but you knew that what you were saying went inside one ear, and out the other. you knew eric, and once he had his mind made up on something, he wasn't going to change his mind.

"especially to say you're going to be with me, your mothers gofer. do you know the embarras-." he placed his lips onto your lips, finding a good way to stop you from talking.

"no...don't...think...that...i...will...stop...talking..." you spoke in between each kiss, knowing it was a lie.

removing your lips from his, you looked at him with a small smile. he really was the cutest, but sometimes things don't work out in the way you want them to. yes, you were happy in this little world that you and eric created. yet, you knew that it wasn't destined to last forever, after all he was the prince. and you? you were nothing but a commoner compared to his royal status. you placed a quick peck on his lips before leaving his room while he sat there in a dazed state of mind.

"[your name]!" his mother shouted, running towards you.

"walk mrs. sohn," you sped walk towards her, grabbing ahold of her hand.

"i don't want you to trip in your heels," you added while she slightly chuckled.

"oh i'll be fine dear," she spoke with a small smile.

"will you be joining us for the event?" she looked at you with big eyes.

"yes, why would i miss it?" you nodded your head.

"good, because i have a seat saved for you next to my son," she smiled, tightening the grip on your hands.

"oh really?" you looked at her with a shocked yet nervous expression.

"yes, i hope you're not scared of cameras because you'll be within cameras view," she spoke, her smile never leaving her face.

"no that's fine," you shook your head as you tried to process what was going on right now.

"i know you and my son do not really know each other, but he is a real gentleman," you followed her down the hall as she walked over to her bedroom.

of course you knew how her son was. you knew that he was very sarcastic, but sweet. you knew that he had his way with his words so that he could get what he wanted, you knew that he was a real gentleman.

but what she and everyone else didn't know was that you were sleeping with the prince, who happened to be her son.