ʚa thousand years.

word count: 0.7k.
genre/warnings: idk?/none.
lucas x black gender neutral reader.
based on an anime series 1: dr. stone.

the sound of his feet stomping on the floor of the hallways while he tried to find the science lab

the sound of his feet stomping on the floor of the hallways while he tried to find the science lab. he was pumped up to tell kun about what he planned on doing today, "kun! today is the day that i tell [your name] that i love them!" lucas shouted, stomping into the lab.

everyone wore a confused face while he didn't pay no mind to them at all, this wasn't the first time that he has came in there and shouted this, but each time he did announce this; they were somehow shocked. kun paid him no mind as he continued to work on the invention he was creating.

"you said the same thing last month, and the month before that..." he trailed off, looking up at his friend.

"this time i mean it," he walked in front of him, trying to grab his attention.

kun walked over to the other side of the table and grabbed the flask glass that had some sort of fluid inside of it, "if you really want to confess to [your name] then drink this love potion that i made, this will help you confess easily and make them fall in love with you," he shook the flask around slowly with his devilish smirk.

"no thank you, it's better for me to be me," lucas held his hand up and walked away from him.

"now excuse me, i'm going to go now," he added, giving kun a wave before he walked out of the lab.

"were you trying to kill him? that had poison in it," doyoung looked at him while he chuckled.

"trust me i know lucas. he may seem like an idiot, but i knew he wouldn't drink it. that's why i offered it to him to begin with," kun smiled while the others rushed to the window.

you were standing by the tree with your airpods in and listening to music with a small smile on your face. lucas said that he had to talk to you about something important, so you just patiently stood with one leg on the tree and waited for him, "10 dollars that he gets rejected," doyoung snickered, looking at the window.

"25 dollars that he gets rejected," johnny leaned against the window.

"100 dollars that he doesn't get rejected and [your name] likes him back," the boys at the window turned their heads to look at kun with a shocked expression.

"100 dollars!?" they shouted together while johnny pretended to pass out.

"just watch," kun pointed his finger, joining them by the window.

"[your name] thanks for coming!" lucas shouted while you turned around with a smile on your face.

he could feel his body feeling uneasy and that he couldn't back down now, you were here and he was here. the last thing he'd want to say is never mind because he was being a coward and not confessing his love for you.

"[your name]..." he trailed off, squeezing his eyes together.

"[your name]..." you looked at him with soft smile that quickly turned into a chuckle.

"i lo-," but before lucas could finish his sentence, a green light that happened to show up grabbed the attention of you two. the two of you were trying to figure out what that green light was and where did it come from. and just like that, the ground and everything around you two began to shake, a small scream left your lips while you hung onto the tree branch while lucas jumped in front of you.

"i will protect you [your name] forever," lucas shouted as the green light waved over to you guys and he felt his body slowly turn into stone, 'what is this?' he thought to himself, 'is this the end of humanity? us turning into stone?' he couldn't feel his body at all but somehow could hear himself talk, '[your name], i'm so glad that i could protect you. i don't know how long we'll be stones, it could be from one thousand years from here, and i'll still love you,' lucas couldn't help but smile on his head due to the fact that him and everyone else who were humans were turned into stone.

-
been thinking of doing a one piece inspired imagines with winwin, joon, jimin, chanyeol, jonghyun, key, eunhyuk, vernon, and joshua.😂