ʚi'll wait.

word count: 0.2k.
genre: fluff?
seo changbin x black!fem!reader.
based on an anime series 3: fairy tail, the final season.

madisonville was now an empty town, the guild managed to evacuate everyone quickly and safely before the war began

you were walking around town when you felt the presence of changbin around, you slowly walked towards him as he faced the city.

"changbin..." you softly spoke as you walked up to him.

"[your name].." he trailed off as you stood next to him.

"want some?" he offered you some of his fries.

'he's giving me some of his food?! what do i do!?' you shouted in your head.

"u-uh sure," he handed you the fries.

"you know..." he trailed off.

"i really appreciate you" he added as his eyes scanned the city.

"y-you do?" your eyes widen as you looked at him.

"i do," he had a small smile on his face.

"will you always be by my side?" he turned to look at you, causing you to panic.

"o-of course!" you shouted and he chuckled.

"when the war is over, i'll give you my answer. right now we need to focus," you nodded your head as you looked at him.

"i'll wait for you," you softly spoke to yourself as you admired the city lights flashing before the rumbling of the war began.

sorry if this is confusing, this is from the final season of fairy tail and i just really liked this scene lololol.