ʚOK!

word count: 1.04k
genre/warnings: smut/ pwp, choking, missionary, oral (f! receiving)
lee jeno x black!fem!reader
part 2? to my previous jeno oneshot.

04kgenre/warnings: smut/ pwp, choking, missionary, oral (f! receiving) lee jeno x black!fem!reader part 2? to my previous jeno oneshot

Strobe lights were the first thing the male saw as he stepped inside the building. Every party he went smelt like the usual. Alcohol, marijuana, cigarettes, sweat, and sex if you're near a bathroom. Jeno's main purpose tonight was to find you.

This petty game between you two right was getting out of hand... Well to him. The last time the two of you had an argument, you guys had a battle of jealousy. This time, it lead to you guys taking a 'break' which Jeno had a hard time comprehending. It was another stupid argument about one of his clients being touchy with him again, and him being oblivious to it. The screaming match was ridiculous, causing your neighbors next door to file a complaint. He thought that day was the last day he'd see you, until you stopped by the apartment earlier today to pick up some clothing for the party.

It was a party that the Neo's were throwing, and he would be there. Late of course since he'd be riding with a few of his friends, "relax..." Jaemin chuckled, patting his friend on the back.

"I'm sure she's here, and she won't do anything rash..." he added, hoping that it would be true.

"Yeah..." he trailed off, pushing through the crowd of people. All he had to do was search for someone with a red, wavy high ponytail.

(this is your hairstyle)

The pursuit was on and difficult. Why did the boys rent out a venue that was large, he was starting to think that you weren't here. But that all changed with he felt someone push into him, there you were.

Quickly, he grabbed you by the wrist, "yes Jeno..." you let a scoff out while he shook his head.

"Don't yes me, you purposely pushed into me," he returned the scoff, looking at you.

"And if I did, what ya' gonna do about it hm?" you snatched your hands from him, crossing your arms.

"You still want to be stubborn? After I apologized to you? This is how you're gonna go and act? Yeah?" you could feel him staring into your soul.

"Jeno I ain't got time for you right now, you got that?"

"If you didn't, you would've left right away..." and he had a point, you were good at walking away from him when it came to these situations. Yet this time, it felt different.

"Just come and see me... When you're done with your attitude," he added with the little look he loves to give when he's trying to sucker you in.

This time it won't work. You decided to find try and find your homegirls again, but you wanted to turn back around to see if he was still there. Of course he was, and he was watching your every move as if you were his prey.

His gaze made you feel a way that you've never felt before

His gaze made you feel a way that you've never felt before. If you were going to be honest, it was starting to drive you crazy. You couldn't take it anymore, you walked over to him. And just like that his facial expression changed. From that cold stare, to a small grin as you stood in front of him.

"That was quick eh?" he chuckled, while you gave his chest a soft punch.

"You caused a problem, and I need ya' to fix it," you looked at him while his smirk began to grow.

"Follow me, babe," he took your hand, and you followed behind him.

The pushing through people just to get to the third floor of the building was a bit ridiculous, but at least there wasn't anybody here on the third floor. It was a more closed off section that the boys decided to keep since they had plans for this building once more this week.

"Wow..." you trailed off, closing the door behind you.

"Is this ya' own room for the week?" you teased while he chuckled.

"Do you think it's wise to tease someone who's about to help you out?" he hummed, sitting on the bed.

He grabbed your hand, bringing you closer to him while you stood in front of him. His hands rubbed all over your ass, tugging at the hem of your shorts. It didn't take for you two to switch positions, you were now on the bed while he was in front of you.

Slowly, he slid down. Pushing your shorts down as well. He made sure to kiss you from your stomach all the way down to your thighs, leaving visible marks for you and everyone else to see. Sliding his tongue inside of you, he began to suck and nibble on your clit.

"Mhm... baby, just like that," you whimpered, tugging on his pink hair.

Jeno continued to suck on your clit until your juices spilled into his mouth, licking all over your area. He quickly got up and slid his pants down, grabbing his dick out of his boxers.

"No more being stubborn?" he raised an eyebrow at you, rubbing the tip against you.

"Jeno... c'mon," you whined, looking at him.

"Fine," and without hesitation, he slammed himself right into you.

"Fuck Jeno!" you screamed, gripping on his wrist. Three weeks away from each other, and you forgot how good he felt inside of you.

Each thrust was slow and rough. He wanted you to feel how much he missed you, and how lonely he's been in bed ever since you've been gone. Jeno's hand slid up to your body, where his hand made its way towards your throat. His grip wasn't tight, but it felt good. The feeling of his pelvis slapping against yours, causing your adrenaline to rush.

"I love you..." he trailed off, staring into your soul.

"I love you too..." you gasped while he let go of his grip.

His thrust were now slow and steady as he placed a few kisses on your neck. He knew that you were about to cum, and so was he. So he decided to let you go first before he pulled out. He let a small sigh out before laying down next to you with a sheepish smile.

"Lemme guess, you wanna go for round two huh?" you looked at him while he nodded his head.

*·˚ ༘♡#𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃! ˖◛⁺⑅♡
so i guess this a part 2 to my jeno oneshot, but with all honesty this is garbage.😭 only wrote this because i don't really see any smut for black readers and jeno.😩