Chapter 8

Dream prepared some chocolate pancakes and a glass of milk for Nightmare. He placed the dishes on a tray and walked to his room. He opened the door and saw Nightmare reading a book.

"I got you breakfast," said Dream.

"Oh... ok," Nightmare murmured.

Dream placed the tray on Nightmare's lap and Nightmare started eating very slowly. Dream just look at him eat.

"What are you looking at?" Nightmare asked.

"Nothing," Dream replied carelessly. "I'll go to my office now."

Dream was about to leave when Nightmare said, "Can I come with you?"

The golden bird thought about it for a while and replied, "Only if you don't disturb me."

"Deal!"

Dream and Nightmare walked towards the office. Nightmare was happily skipping while Dream watched him.

"Cute..." Dream thought as he saw the smaller skeleton happily skipping down the hallways.

When they reached the office, Dream immediately started doing paperwork. Nightmare sat on the floor watching him.

"So many complains..." Dream whispered.

"What complains?" Nightmare asked curiously.

"More than half my paperwork are about negativity..." Dream sighed.

"Oh... at least there won't be anymore soon..." Nightmare said quietly for the last part.

Dream had a sharp hearing. He heard what Nightmare said and immediately hugged his younger sibling.

"Don't say that," said Dream firmly. "We'll find a cure for sure!"

"But this is the Flowerfell disease for crying out loud!"

"We will find the cure," Dream assured confidently. "Plus, I asked Blue to destroy that AU."

"O-okay," Nightmare stammered. "But don't you know Blue hate violence?"

"Oh, guess I did forget," Dream chuckled. "How about we go see the others?"

The two of them went to the living room to see the others. When they reached the living room, they saw Blue and Ink having an epic showdown.

Then they heard a 'game over' and Blue started cheering. Apparently, Ink lose due to the fact Error purposely Cross tripped and Ink immediately went to help him.

Nightmare snickered a little.

"Guys, I brought Nightmare," Dream smiled.

"H-hi..." Nightmare greeted.

The moment Cross and Error saw their best friend, they ran up to him and accidentally fell on him.

"WE'RE SO SORRY!!!" they cried.

"Guys, it's okay. I already forgave you," Nightmare replied.

"Oh and we're going out today," said Blue. "Some of us needs new clothes."

They all got ready and piled up into the car and luckily Dream and Nightmare are not driving, Error is.

On the way there, Blue decided to show Nightmare a picture since he was sitting next to him.

"Hey Nightmare, I got something to show you," Blue snickered as he showed Nightmare a picture.

"OH MY GOD, YOU MADE DREAM WEAR A DRESS??!!" Nightmare screamed. "BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"SHUT UP!!!" Dream said as he blushed at Nightmare's cute face.

~~~~~

In the mall, Cross immediately went zooming off. The others went chasing him.

"Brother, please tell us how you deal with the hyperactive Oreo," Dream panted.

Nightmare nodded and took out a chocolate bar from his pocket and wave it in the air shouting, "Hey Cross, I have some chocolate!"

The second Nightmare said chocolate, Cross had came zooming back to get it.

The others were silent as they saw Cross eating the chocolate bar.

"SERIOUSLY?!"

"I thought you guys knew?" Nightmare looked at them.