Chapter 23

Dream, Nightmare, Cross and Ink were helping Blue plan a date for him and Error. Blue wanted to confess his feelings to Error. They agreed because they want their ship to sail already.

"So... how about Outertale? It's view is very beautiful!" Nightmare suggested.

"Sounds good!" Cross exclaimed.

So it was settled. Blue went to tell Error that they should go to Outertale. Error immediately agreed because he was excited to see the beautiful view of the AU.

Blue opened a portal to Outertale and they both head in.

Dream, Ink, Cross and Nightmare quietly followed the two of them into the portal. They had a really good feeling about this date.

Blue had just bought a nice cream for both him and Error. They were on the cliff of Outertale. Error look at the stars with excitement and happiness. Blue stared at his cute crush.

Error didn't know about Blue's crush since he is oblivious. Blue wanted to wait for the perfect moment for the confession.

Error then said he wanted to explore the whole Outertale. Blue instantly agreed. They both got up and Blue went to show Error the best place in Outertale.

They talked happily and met some nice monsters along the way. They also met the Outertale Sans and Papyrus there. He kept on saying puns while his Papyrus kept on complaining.

Error giggles and Blue smiled and blushed a little bright blue. Blue then brought Error to a place called the Shooting River.

There was a bunch of stars all flowing down quickly as if it was water gushing downstream. It was simply beautiful.

"This place is amazing!" Error exclaimed.

" Not as amazing as you...". Blue whispered.

"Pardon?"

"O-oh... Nothing!"

"Ok?" Error looked at Blue, feeling a little confused.

"Let's go to the Willow Tree Forest!" Blue said quickly.

"Okay!" Error jumped up excitedly.

Blue lead Error to the forest. The leaves of the trees shined like the stars of the galaxy. You could also hear soft cricket chirping.

They both sat down next to each other. Error laid his head on Blue's shoulder. Blue blushed and rested his chin on Error's head. Error also blushed.

Meanwhile...

"This is so freaking adorable!!!" Nightmare squealed.

"I agree with this relationship!" Cross smiled.

"This is good blackmail and payback!" Ink smirked.

"Error is cute but my Nighty is cuter," said Dream as he hugged Nightmare.

They were all spying on the to soon to be couple, sitting on a sturdy branch of a Willow Tree.

Back with the two soon to be couple.

Error was relaxing while looking at the scenery. Blue thought it was his chance.

"Hey Error... I have something to tell you..." Blue sighed.

"What is it, berry?" Error asked.

Blue blushed at the nickname Error gave him. "Um... uh...."

Error chuckled, "It's okay, don't be embarrassed. I love you too!"

Blue was a little shocked but quickly shook it off and kissed Error. Error kisses back and wrap his arms around Blue.

Blue stopped and lay his head on Error's lap. Error stroke his new lover's forehead. It was the most unforgettable day for those two.