Chapter 13

_____

A/N

I know my story is super cringy and I just wanted to say sorry for that!

_____

Dream came back to the JR, still crying. The others noticed this.

"Dream, what happened?" Cross asked worriedly.

Dream couldn't find the words to tell them. He held his hand up. He was holding something. It was a crown with a crescent moon carved onto it.

"No..." Error whispered.

"He's dead? No.... he can't be!" Cross cried.

Ink looked out the window, looking very sad. Suddenly, he noticed something.

"Uh, guys?"

"What is it Ink?" Blue asked.

"There is something wrong with the villagers,"

They all looked through the windows. The villagers were attacking each other! They don't look angry or anything, they look.... happy? Happy that they are getting hurt? They were laughing as well.

"Oh no... since Nightmare is gone there's only positivity left," said Blue, worriedly and nervously.

"What do we do?" Cross asked.

"How about we put them to sleep first," Dream suggested. "Then we can think of a plan to stop this madness."

"Great idea but how are we going to get them to sleep in a situation like this?" Blue asked sarcastically.

"I know!" Error exclaimed. "Cross and I have sleeping powder, we can use it on the villagers!"

"That's a great idea! But why do you guys have sleeping powder?" Ink asked.

"Nightmare.... used to have insomnia so we had to make some sleeping powder to get him to sleep..." Cross replied.

"He has insomnia?!" the JR shouted.

Cross and Error nodded.

"Okay, let's get to work," Dream spoke in a determined voice. "Cross and Blue, go get the sleeping powder you have now. Error, Ink and I will go make more of the sleeping powder in the lab."

Everyone nodded and quickly went to work. They needed to get everything done before any more damage could be done.

Cross and Blue were able to get the sleeping powder. The only problem is that Cross had saw some chocolate and wouldn't go until he finished eating. Dream, Error and Ink had to knock out all the guards and other people and monsters in the JR building.

"Okay, what's the recipe Error?" Dream asked.

Error nodded and started listing out all the ingredients. They quickly started making the powder. When Blue and Cross arrived, they also started to help out.

Two hours later, they were able to make enough powder to put the villagers to sleep.

"This should put all the villagers to sleep for at least a month or two," Error concluded, looking at the barrels of sleeping powder.

"Great! We will have more time to think of another plan to stop all this," said Blue, kissing Error's cheek without realization.

Error blushed bright yellow. Blue realized what he had done and blushed bright blue. He looked like an actual blueberry.

~~~~~

Everyone started sprinkling the powder all over the village. Everyone except Dream also wore gas masks so they wouldn't fall asleep.

Dream poured the powder from the sky while the others spread them from the bottom. They managed to get everyone asleep in no time.

"That was tiring!" Cross said dramatically.

"Don't be dramatic Cross," Blue rolled his eyes at the Oreo skeleton.

"Hey Dream, where is Nightmare's crown?" Ink asked.

"Oh, I'll show you," said Dream, frowning a little.

Dream lead them to an empty room. In the middle of the room was a pedestal with Nightmare's crown on it. It was on a velvet cushion with a glass dome over it. Dream was silently crying.

Error noticed that and said, "Dream, we know you loved Nightmare and you miss him, all miss him. But I don't think he wants you to be sad now."

Dream nodded and wiped his tears away.

"You right, we have more important thing to do," said Dream.

"Don't worry brother, I'll make everything right..."