Chapter 16

Everyone was extremely happy to see Nightmare.

"But how can we be sure that he is Nightmare?" Ink asked.

"Let's just check his soul," Blue replied.

Blue pressed the small winged skeleton's chest and a small text box appeared.

-----

Name: Nightmare

Age: 124

HP: immortal

Attack: 200 (I don't know his attack damage)

Defence: 200 (I don't know his defence)

Likes: ???

Dislikes: ???

Weapons: Staff, bow and negative arrows, scythe

Info:

Nightmare was revived by Fate, Destiny, Karma and Luck. He is still the guardian of negativity and has #######.

-----

"Well, we have our answer," said Blue.

"But what are those symbols?" Error asked. "It covered up a fact."

"Let's go back," said Ink. "We'll find some answers when he wakes up."

They went back to the JR castle and placed Nightmare on the couch of the living room. Dream then placed Nightmare's crown on his head.

While they waited for the negative guardian to wake up, they played truth or dare. Few minutes later, the game ended with Blue's whole body stuck to the ceiling.

Flashback

"Okay so... Blue! Truth or dare?"

"I choose dare," Blue replied to Dream.

"I dare you to..." Dream whispered into Blue's non-existent ear.

"Okay," Blue murmured. "He is going to kill me..."

"I'm so sorry for this, Cross," said Blue.

"Sorry for what?" Cross asked.

Blue leaned over to Cross and kissed him on the cheek.

Ink slowly took out his red paint vial and slowly drank it.

"Oh sh*t..."Blue thought to himself.

And that's how Blue's body is stuck to the ceiling. Ink used his brush and now he is completely stuck while Ink hugged Cross. Cross was blushing a lot when Ink said, "No one shall steal my waifu." 

End Of Flashback

Luckily, Dream was able to get Blue down from the ceiling.

"Ugh... my head..."

They all turned around to see that Nightmare is awake.

"NIGHTMARE!!!" Cross and Error screamed in unison, running over to hug him.

Nightmare quickly teleported away before Cross and Error reached him.

"WHO ARE YOU!?!?"

They were all shocked.

"Nightmare, what are you talking about?" Cross asked nervously and worriedly.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!"

Dream, Cross and Error were upset while Ink and Blue were shocked.

"He must have amnesia," said Ink. "That's why he can't remember us."

"Oh no..." Dream whispered.

Nightmare suddenly flew up and summoned a scythe to went to attack them.

"OH SH*T!!!" they all screamed as they summoned their weapons.

~~~~~

They managed to get Nightmare's trust in the end.

Now the skeletons were trying to get Nightmare to eat something.

"Just eat it!" Cross cried.

"Hell no!" Nightmare shouted. "I'm not eating whatever this is!"

Ink asked what he meant by that and Dream replied, "Well, we were guardians so we didn't need anything like food or sleep. Since Nightmare was reborn, he doesn't have a clue what food is"

"No wonder he doesn't know what food is," Blue said, rolling his eye lights.

"Is there anything he knows?" Error asked.

"Only one thing. A book," Dream replied. "He keeps himself entertained by reading."

"I thought he always hated reading but apparently not," Cross groaned.

They managed to get Nightmare to eat something, which is plain rice. The others sat on the sofa while feeling extremely exhausted.

"He is so freaking picky!" Blue whined.

"Actually, there's another reason why he doesn't eat," said Dream.

"Why is that?" Error asked.

"How about I show you," Dream smirked.

Dream went to the kitchen for a while and came back with edible sakura flowers in his hand.

"What are you going to do with those?"

"Just watch," Dream replied to Cross.

Dream grabbed Nightmare's arm. Nightmare kept screaming and squirming around. Dream quickly shoved the sakura flowers into Nightmare's mouth.

Suddenly, Nightmare froze. The others watched patiently. His clothes turned pale pink and brown. Vines and sakura leaves started growing around Nightmare's body. His crown was replaced with a sakura flower crown.

"Wow," said Cross.

"What happened to him?" Ink asked.

"If he ate anything sweet, then he turns into something like this," Dream explained. "If he ate a strawberry, his clothes will turn pale pink and white and his eye lights will turn pale pink.

"But before he was reborn, he could eat anything sweet and not turn into something like this," said Error.

"I suspect that he got use to eating sweet things before meeting you two," said Ink, pointing at Cross and Error.

"FREAK YOU ALL!!!" Nightmare screamed while summoning his weapon again. Luckily it is just his staff.

"Here we go again..." Dream sighed.