Chapter 17

It has been weeks and the villagers were awake and fine again. Nightmare still had his normal personality, just with no memory of his friends and brother. Dream, Cross, Ink, Error and Blue still couldn't get Nightmare's memory back.

Kevin came back one day from who knows where and the moment Nightmare saw him, he shouted, "There you are Kevin!"

The others fainted because Nightmare didn't remember them but he remembered Kevin the demonic chicken.
~~~~~
Dream was heartbroken and didn't know what to do. Sometimes he cried a little in his room and the others would try to console him.

"Dream, where are you going?" Nightmare asked as he read a book on Dream's bed.

He has been sleeping in Dream's bedroom and he's been wondering why. He asked before but Dream just said, "There isn't anymore bedrooms."

"I'm going to a meeting," Dream answered.

"Can I come?" Nightmares asked. "There isn't anything to do here."

"Sorry but you can't," said Dream. "How about you play Minecraft first."

Nightmare nodded. Dream smiles and left the bedroom and walked to the meeting room. He saw his right hand man, the black glitch, the other glitch and the Oreo already there.

"Alright, now we can start the discussion of our problem," Dream announced while sitting on his chair at the end of a long table.
After a long argument, they got an idea that might be able to get Nightmare's memories back.

They found Nightmare playing Minecraft and apparently throwing Cross' diamond into a pit of lava.

"What the freak are you doing?!?!" Cross' screeched.

"Getting rid of all your things!" Nightmare replied coolly.

Cross was crying for his destroyed diamonds that he work so hard to get.

"Anyways, let's try the plan out!" Ink whispered into Dream's non existent ear. Dream nodded and signaled Error to do it.

Error nodded and said, "Hey guys, I'm going to take some of the care packages I made to the orphanage!"

"Okay Mama Ruru!" Nightmare replied.

Everyone froze.

"It worked... IT WORKED!!!" Cross shouted happily, jumping into the air and fist bumping it.

"What else can jog his memory?" Error asked.

"We didn't think that far..." Cross confess.

Nightmare was looking them as if they were idiots.

~~~~~
The group has been trying to find the keywords that might jog Nightmare's memory. They also found out they could use actions.

FLASHBACK

It was early in the morning, Blue was sneaking into the kitchen. Ink has prepared coffee for Dream and he wanted to do another experiment. He is going to put pepper into Dream's coffee.

"Hi Blue, what are you doing?"

Blue saw Nightmare standing there with a curious look on his face.

"Just doing a little experiment," Blue replied.

"Oh, can I join?" Nightmare asked.

"Of course!" Blue grinned evilly.

Blue continued sprinkling pepper into. Dream's coffee.

"What is this experiment about?" Nightmare asked, looking at the pepper falling into the dark liquid.

"If I can annoy Dream by putting pepper into the coffee," Blue replied, mixing the coffee and pepper together.

"Sounds interesting," Nightmare muttered.

They heard footsteps.

"Hide!" Blue whispered.

Nightmare nodded and they both quickly ran away.

Dream came into the kitchen. He picked up the cup of coffee and gulped it down.

"PFFFTTTYTTT!!!!!"

Blue and Nightmare heard Dream spit out his coffee and cursing.

Blue and Nightmare laughed loudly.

Nightmare suddenly felt a large headache. He felt a little dizzy.

"Hey Blue, let's sneak around the castle to annoy Dream. Okay?"

Blue was shocked. When Nightmare lost his memories, he didn't really enjoy pranking. So that means he is gaining his memories!

END OF FLASHBACK

Everyone kept on trying to get Nightmare's memory back. They are not going to give up no matter what.