Chapter 14

_____

A/N

I have been a LITTLE lazy lately but I will still update this!

_____

It has been three days after Dream, Blue, Ink, Cross and Dream placed everyone in the village to sleep.

"Hey guys, I was wondering, how are we not affected by the absence of negativity?" Dream asked.

"Now that you have mentioned it, I'm curious as well," said Cross.

"Let's go to the library to find some information," said Ink.

They went to the humongous library. There was shelves of books in all shapes and sizes everywhere. They all split up into each sections of the library.

"Everybody, I found something!" Error shouted excitedly.

The others quickly ran over to Error. Error started reading the information out loud.

"Only a few monsters can do this kind of magic. It is called 'code proof'. When a person is code proofed, they are not affected by any absent of magic."

"So that's why we aren't affected by the absence of negativity," said Blue. 

"But who code proofed us?" Cross wondered.

"Hang on, there is a list of monsters who can code proof," said Error, looking at the book. He started muttering some names until he paused at one. "Nightmare..."

"He code proofed us?" Dream gasped in shock.

"We're so lucky that we had him..." Cross murmured sadly.

The others agreed as well.

~~~~~

Meanwhile...

Location: An unknown void

"Sis, give me back potato chips!" Destiny shouted while chasing her sister.

"Haha, no!!" Karma laughed. "It's karma for taking my ice cream!"

Fate and Luck were watching the show.

"Did Karma just made a pun with her name?" Luck asked.

"Nice," said Fate, eating some popcorn.

Luck went to do something else then watch her two sister fight like kids. She went to a shelf containing books of the multiverse. One book is one multiverse. The books were what the four sisters used to make the multiverse and everyone in it.

'Which one?" Luck asked herself as she looked at the books of multiple multiverses. "Aha! Dreamswap!"

Luck flipped through the pages of the Dreamswap book.

"Time to see my favorite Dreamswap character," Luck hummed.

"Oh no.... Karma! Fate! Destiny! Come over here! There is something wrong with the Dreamswap multiverse!" Luck shouted.

The other three sister came over as quickly as possible.

"We need to fix this quickly!" Fate shouted with a concerned voice. "Karma, get the magic pen!"

"Got it!" said Karma as she summoned the magic pen. Luck placed the book on a small, round wooden table. The four sister sat around the table and Luck started drawing. As she finished what drawing Nightmare. She drew Nightmare in his normal clothes, without his crown and a new purple and black ombre cape but decided that something should be added.

She asked, "Do you think we should add anything to Nightmare?"

They all thought for a while and Destiny suggested, "How about wings?"

The other sisters agreed and Luck drew out wings on Nightmare.

"Time to color him in!" Luck announced.

They sisters excitedly colored him in. They stopped at the wings.

"What color should it be?" Destiny asked.

"How about..." They started discussing what color should the wings be.

"It should be a bright and peaceful color like Dreamswap Dream's yellow wings," said Karma.

"I think I know what color it should be?" said Fate.

When they finished the drawing, they signed their names it so that they make Nightmare come back to life.

"When can he go back?" Luck asked her sisters. "We need to send him back within a month."

The sisters look at each other and smiled. They knew when they will send him back.