Chapter 27

_____
A/N
Okay so before we start the story, I want to ask you all something.

As you all know that this book is going to be completed soon, I have two new story ideas. But I don't know which one I should publish first! Please help me choose which one I should choose!

1.During the Snowstorm (A Dreamswap Story)

During the Snowstorm (A Dreamswap Story)

2

2.Dreams and Nightmare ( A Dreamswap Story)

Dreams and Nightmare ( A Dreamswap Story)

The description above still needs some editing

Okay, let's get on with the story!
_____
Dream had decided the perfect place to propose to Nightmare. He chose the private garden as Nightmare loves the black roses there.

It was night time. Nightmare was busily petting Kevin. Then he heard, "Hi Nighty."

Nightmare turned his head to another direction to see Dream dressed in a black suit with a yellow tie.

Nightmare was curious on why Dream was dressed like that.

Dream then gave. Dream then carried scooped Nightmare off the ground and carried him bridal style.

"Yeep!" Nightmare squealed. "Dream, what are you doing? Put me down!"

"Not yet, until we reach our destination~" Dream hummed, walking down the JR hallways.

They reached the garden and Nightmare immediately saw a picnic blanket and basket on the ground.

"If you wanted to have a picnic with me you couldn't have said so," Nightmare murmured as he sat down.

"Nah," Dream disagreed. "It's better to surprise you."

"Hmph!" Nightmare huffed, crossing his arms.

"C'mon, don't be like that, let's eat now," Dream cooed.

"Fine...."

They ate the delicious food while talking to each other. Dream was waiting for the perfect moment to propose.

"Anyways, Dream, why are you dress like that?" Nightmare asked.

"Umm...." Dream looked another way.

Flashbacks
Ink, Blue, Cross and Error were helping Dream prepare a date for Nightmare. Blue and Error were making the food, it was the easy job. Blue was surprisingly a good cook. The hard job is getting Dream to wear an outfit.

"There is no way I'm wearing that-that, monstrosity!" Dream pointed at the suit Ink was holding. It was a black suit with a yellow tie. "I'll look ridiculous!"

"C'mon! You want to propose to Nightmare right? Then wear it!" Cross screamed, launching himself at the stubborn Lord.

"NO WAY!!!"

End of Flashback

"I just wanted to," Dream replied.

"Okay," Nightmare ate some more sushi.

When the two lovers finished eating the food. Nightmare stared at the full moon in the night sky and Dream was staring at Nightmare.

He realized it was the time to propose to Nightmare.

Then he realized something else, "Are the guys spying on us?"

Dream felt a positive aura from a bush and sighed. He snapped his finger.

Blue, Ink, Error and Cross were spying on Dream and Nightmare. They saw him snap his fingers.

"That is not a good sign," Blue whispered. The four of them felt an unusual magic surrounding their bodies.

Suddenly, they ended up in the JR dungeon, with their bodies tied up.

"OH COME ON!!!" They screamed.

"Now that they are not here, I can finally do it!" Dream smirked.

"Nightmare..." Dream started as he got up.

"Hm?" Nightmare looked at Dream.

Dream stood in front of Nightmare and crouched on one knee.

Nightmare knew what is going to happen. He blushed hard.

""We've known each other for a long time... and I've also made a lot of mistakes on my life but now, we're together and I want to ask you..."

"Will you marry me?"

Dream held out the ring in the box and showed it to Nightmare.

Nightmare gasped as he covered his mouth with his hands.

"Of course!"