01

"L/N Y/N! Over here!" Your friend, Tatsukawa Mei waved her hands over the crowd and smiled. You smiled back running towards her avoiding to bump at someone.

"Good thing you could make it! Tetsu and the team 's already inside." She said and hold your hands and pulled you inside the massive stadium that were filled with people.

You were quite the silent type of person, you don't like meeting new people because you were not really good with conversations.

It was your second year in high school when you had to change schools because of your dad's job. From Miyagi you moved to Tokyo.

It was hard moving in the middle of the semester but you managed it anyways and somehow, you got close with your seat mate, now your friend Mei.

Mei was the bubbly and talkative type of person, she was literally your opposite but just like they say opposite attracts.

"Mei! Over here!" You heard one of your classmates said and Mei plus you, went to them and sat beside them.

While Mei was busy talking to your classmates you were busy fidgeting to your phone playing terraria. You were mining through caves hoping to find glowing mushrooms to make healing potions.

"Y/N the games about to start!" Mei said and nudged at you. Quickly, you saved your progress and turned your phone off to look in front of the stadium in front of you.

Nekoma was playing against Fukurodani.

You aren't really interested with sports, particularly volleyball but because of Mei you were quite fond with  Nekoma's volleyball team since Mei's cousin, Tetsurou Kuroo was their captain.

Also, you sometimes played games with their pretty setter, Kozume Kenma, and you could say that he was damn good.

The game started with Fukurodani serving. Bokuto served the ball with full ferocity but that did not stop Nekoma from receiving the ball.

Without any problem, Nekoma's libero, Morisuke Yaku received the ball and got it up to the setter. Kenma then tossed the ball to Lev but then the ball got deflected earning Fukurodani a point.

The first set ended with Fukurodani alongside with the second. In short, Nekoma lost to Fukurodani. Which means Fukurodani was next against, Itachiyama and Nekoma was up to fight against Nohebi.

"Nice game Tetsu!" Mei said and kicked her cousin's ass. Kuroo then tackled her cousin up almost chocking her.

"Y/N HELP ME! THIS STUPID HYENA IS TRYING TO KILL ME!" Mei said and got her hands to pull her off of Kuroo.

"Mei you're too loud." I said and she pouted while Kuroo laughed and let Mei off the hook.

"COME ON Y/N! THAT'S YOUR FIRST SENTENCE OF THE DAY YOU COULD'VE SAID SOMETHING NICER!" Mei said and sulking over you. You just smiled and pat her head which gain you a very big hug from her.

"Seriously Y/N, why don't you talk?" Kuroo said looking at your side. You just shrugged and opened your phone and played terraria.

"KUROO JUST GOT NEGLECTED LMAO!" Mei said and laughed her ass out while Kuroo tackled her again. The two were busy fighthing when Yaku kicked Kuroo's ass to stop them.

"Seriously?" Yaku said while wiping his sweat with his towel. The whole team was now there, while you were still busy playing.

You didn't really care about your surroundings because you were busy killing a bunch of zombies due to bloody moon.

You were busy looting until you felt a soft voice from you back. "Oh you got two piggybanks." The blond fauxe guy said looking at your screen.

You looked at your back and saw his soft features. He's really pretty. Although you wanted to continue staring you stopped yourself and nodded at his words.

"Chibi-chan you're here!" The tall gal suddenly appeared in front of you.

"Lev shut up." Kenma said and got his phone from his gym bag.

"Hi Haiba-kun." You shyly said and saved your progress on your phone.

"Just call me Lev, you're older than me anyways Y/N-chan." He said and you nodded smiling lightly.

"We should start eating soon, we still have practice later." Kuroo said and sighed.

"Let's go!" Yamamoto said and ran away. He was energised as always. You were about to follow them outside when you saw Inuoka pat your back you looked at him, tilting your head slightly.

"Uhm, ano Y/N-san. Could you please get my bento back on the stadium? I really need to go to the bathroom." He said slightly blushing because of embarrassment.

"Okay Inuoka-san." You said and went back inside the court where Nekoma had their match earlier.

You saw a bento box that was covered in a cute design. You chuckled to yourself and grabbed the bento walking away.

You were looking down on the floor while sighing. While walking you suddenly bumped at someone your hold on the bento box was a goner making a huge sound of bam all over the hallway making everyone look at you.

You quickly bowed down and said sorry at the guy you bumped into. You grabbed the bento box tightly and stood up looking down.

"Its okay." You heard a soft melody said, which made you look up at the pretty setter in front of you. Then you noticed the t-shirt he was wearing.

"Your from Fukurodani?" You slyly asked him and he nodded. "Oh okay. Sorry about bumping into you." You said and he nodded.

"I should go now. Sorry." You said and ran away leaving the boy looking at you as you ran far away.