06

You felt a light tap on your shoulder that pulled you out from your trance. You looked over your surroundings and saw that the guy's were all looking at you including the twins.

You were a little creeped out so you paused your music and looked away. You didn't bother removing your earphones from your ears.

"Quit it. You're creeping her out." You heard the voice from earlier said. You then looked at Osamu and Atsumu and saw that they were fighting for the last onigiri.

You busied yourself looking around when your phone suddenly rang. You saw it was Mei and you answered the call immediately.

"Mei?" You asked while looking down on your shoes. I forgot to change my shoes. You taught to yourself and sighed because of your stupidity.

[ "Y/N-chan! Where are you? Your crush is with us and he's looking for you! Hihihi!" ] Mei said through the phone and you heard her snickered.

"Huh? I don't remember having any crush though?" You said, taking the twins attention off of the onigiri. They stared at you for a while and listened at your conversation with Mei.

[ "Duh! Of course Akaashi Keiji! The pretty setter from Fukurodani." ] She said in a 'matter-of-fact' tone. You suddenly blushed at the mention of his name.

"Y/N-chan I remember where I saw you before!" Bokuto-san said to you while holding his chin and slightly tilting his head.

"Hm?" You hummed not knowing what to say while you were keeping the balls since practice just finished.

"You were the girl from the train station!" He said and you suddenly felt red because of your embarrassment.

"Ah! Yes, yes." You said while you were rubbing your neck in embarrassment.

"Bokuto-san we need to go." You heard Akaashi said. Bokuto then bid goodbye to you and you waved and told them to have a safe trip.

"I don't have a crush on Akaashi-san, Mei." You said in a low voice. You then heard Mei whisper 'whatever you say Y/N' before ending the call. You just sighed and kept your phone and your earphones on your bag.

As you looked at the window on your back you noticed you were almost home. You smiled thinking what would be the first thing you would do when you get home.

"So N/N, would you be kind enough to introduce this Akaashi guy to us?" You heard Atsumu say, as Osamu snickered. You then rolled your eyes over the two.

"Shut up, if you don't want your friends to meet Yuyu—" Before you could even finish your sentence 'Tsumu's covered your mouth to prevent his secrets coming out from your petty mouth.

You then immediately bit pushed his hand away and looked at him like you were about to kill him.

"Ew! Did you even wash your hands?!" You shrieked at your cousin which earned you a flick on your forehead.

"Shut 'yer trap." He said and you just tsked.

"Are you referring to Akaashi Keiji?" You heard one of the twin's friends said. Oh he looks like he's tired from living his life.

"Yes, why do you know him?" You asked and he nodded.

"He's Fukurodani's setter isn't it? They're school is quite known as a powerhouse, especially their ace ranked fifth." The guy said, and you nodded.

"Ano, can I know why are you guys here? And your names?" You asked looking away. It was really weird for you calling them guys on someway.

"I'm Suna Rintarou, a second year."

"Shinsuke Kita, the captain."

"Michinari Akagi, librero."

"Ren Omiomi, third year."

"Ojiro Aran, ace."

"So you guys are the Inarizaki volleyball team. Nice to meet you, I'm L/N Y/N, the twin's cousin." You said and slightly bowed at them and they nodded in return.

Minutes passed and you were already on your stop alongside with the team. You opened the door and offered them slippers to use inside your home.

"I'll just be at my room." You told the twins and they nodded and helped themselves inside your home.

While sighing, you laid on your bed while looking on your phone playing terraria, as always. You were busy cutting trees when a notification from your instagram suddenly popped off.

A light pink blush, rose from your cheeks as your heart beats faster than usual.

keiji.akaashi requested to
follow you on instagram!

a/n: first an of the book, how you
liking the book so far?