05

"L/N someone's looking for you." One of your classmates told you. You thanked the person and excused yourself from Mei.

You went outside to see your cousin none other than, Atsumu. Eh? What is he doing here?

"'Tsumu-kun? What are you doing here?" You asked him and he looked at you, pouting while fiddling with his fingers.

"I bought you lunch? Hehe." He said which looked extremely fake. You sighed.

"I know your looking for 'Samu, cut it out you look fake." You said in a monotone voice.

"Fine. I gotta go know here is ya' food." You were about to stop him and tell him you already ate but he immediately went away leaving the bento box in your hands.

"L/N-chan class is about to start, you don't want to be late." Your class president, Matsuoka Rin said. You muttered a short 'hai' and went inside your room.

"Ooh~ Is that from an admirer Y/N-chan?" Mei said as she poked your sides.

"No, its from my cousin—" But before you could finish your sentence Mei

"The twins? They're here?! Why didn't you tell me Y/N-chan!" Mei said as she shook your shoulders.

She already met the two on one of your birthdays and you could tell that Mei has a little admiration towards the two.

"Mei-chan now is not the time. Its almost class time." You said and she just pouted and sat on her seat.

"N/N!" Your cousins waved over you and you just gave them a small nod.

"Aren't they the Miya twins?"

"They're so handsome!"

"TODAY'S OUR LUCKY DAY!"

And you heard more comments, but you paid them no mind and walked towards the twins.

"What are you two doing here?" You asked them while you were playing on your phone.

School just finished and Mei was with the team, to help them practice and being the introverted friend you are, you refused to accept their offer.

"Were here to pick yer' ass up." Osamu said while he was munching on his onigiri.

"For?" You asked as you save your progress and reached out for your earphones.

"Our family's having a dinner. It grandma's birthday today. Don't ya' know?" Atsumu said and you shook your head and played Way Back Home by Shaun.

You followed the twins as you walked behind them. You were looking down on your shoes not until you suddenly bumped into Atsumu's back.

"Why did you two stop?" You asked the two as you removed one of your earphones from your left ear.

"Captain?!" You saw Atsumu panic and ran to hide at your back.

"What are all of you doing here?" Osamu said and you looked in front of you and saw a couple of people in front of you and hell they're so tall.

"I was the one who should be asking that. You shouldn't let your fight affect practice." A black-white haired guy, who was wearing a mask said. You then felt Atsumu shake behind you.

"You okay 'Tsum-tsum?" You asked your cousin and he looked at you in disgust.

"Shut 'yer trap." He said and stood straight and went beside to Osamu. You just stood there clueless while the two where still talking.

You then approached Osamu and gave him a light tap on his back and pouted. You were already tired just by standing there.

"Can we go now?" You asked, slightly irritated. Osamu then gave you a pat on your head.

"Okay. But can they go with us?" He said pointing at the guys who they were talking to a minute ago. You just nodded and sighed. You badly want to go home and rest before you go to the dinner with the rest of your family.

You heard them sort things out before you wore your earphones and walked to the train station to go home.

While you were on the way to home you were dozing off, because of tiredness, plus the comfort of your seat, it was really fluffy and add the fact that hug by seventeen was playing on your earphones.

You closed your eyes and drifted off to sleep.