13

"Y/N-chan are you okay? You're red!" Lev said while handing over your baggage. You just smiled at him and thanked him for your bag.

"I'm fine, I feel a little hot though—" Before you could even finishing what you were saying you felt someone was fanning over you.

You looked over to see who it was and it was none other than Yamamoto Taketora, himself.

"Yamamoto-san you don't need to do that." You said smiling shyly as you noticed that everyone was staring at you, and when you mean everyone, everyone including the teams from the other school that were outside.

"No worries Y/N! Your kouhai's going to keep you cool." Was all he said you mentally facepalmed and walked over to Kenma who was playing his nintendo, as usual.

"Hey." You said to Kenma he looked over at you and nodded before looking at his screen again.

"New set?" You asked looking over at his new set of armour. "Yep, just got it earlier." He said as you watch him play.

"Guys! Did everyone get their stuff? Let's go!" Kuroo said and everyone followed him inside the academy.

As everyone entered the gym you saw another group that was waving at the guys.

'Maybe this are the guys from Karasuno?' You thought as you shrugged it off. You don't plan on interacting with them anyways, you're just here to do your responsibilities as Nekoma's manager.

"NEKOMA HAS A NEW MANAGER?!" You heard a guy that looks like Yamamamoto said.

"MWAHAHAHA! Suck it Tanaka!" Yamamoto said as he laughed hysterically as he patted Tanaka's back.

"Yamamoto urusai." Kuroo deadpanned as he went towards Karasuno's captain to talk.

You bowed towards Karasuno's staff and waved at them. A bob haired blonde blushed, before bowing down and waving back at you, while the other manager smiled at you and bowed back.

"Hi! Its nice meeting you." You said as you both smiled at them.

"Nice to meet you too! I'm Hitoka Yachi!" The blonde said as she smiled over you.

"Nice to meet you Yachi! I'm L/N F/N." You said as you smiled.

"You two are so cute. I'm Kiyoko Shimizu." The pretty third year said as she smiled at you.

'God. I think I'm gay.'