03

"E-eh?" You muttered looking at Mei while her cheeks were blushing.

"Y/N-chan are you trying to kill me?" She said and you looked at her confusion was visible in your e/c eyes.

"Mei are you sick or what?" You asked as you reached for her forehead.

"No! You're just too cute! My heart can't handle it!" She said and she suddenly made the pinching hand sign.

"Mei no!" You said as you tried to stop her from pinching your cheeks.

"Sorry about that Y/N-chan." Mei said as she looked down while fiddling with her fingers. While you were busy washing your skirt that has food spilled in it.

"Its okay Mei, you should head back to class now. Its almost time." You said while drying your skirt.

"How about you?" Mei said while looking at you worriedly.

"I can't go back to class soaking wet. Plus, I'm wearing PE pants Mrs. Frei won't let me out of the hook easily." You said while packing your stuffs and got it back on your locker.

"Okay Y/N, please wait for me here okay?" Mei said and you nodded.

You sighed and sat on the floor your back against the locker. A minute passed, alongside the other, and another one. You were bored.

You opened your phone to see Mei's message.

From: Tatsukawa Mei
To: Y/N L/N
Subject: Y/N-chaaan!
Message: I told Mrs. Frei you won't be able to attend her class because of dysmenorrhea hehe! Wait for me after class okaay?! 😘✨

From: Y/N L/N
To: Tatsukawa Mei
Subject: Y/N-chaaan!
Message: I'll wait for you at the gate. I'll probably be wandering around for a bit.

You stood up from your position and changed onto your PE shirt. You decided to go at the library to review the lesson you missed.

You took your biology book alongside with your pen and your notebook, plus your phone with you and went inside.

After looking for a comfortable place, you decided to seat on the far end of the library to avoid noise from the other students.

You started to read and analyse the questions. You were not smart, but definitely not that stupid, just a little. Besides, you love science in fact you wanted to be a pediatrician in the future because you really love kids.

Since they were innocent and cute. You've always look happy around them, not wanting them to see the wraths of the world, all the negativity this world has. You didn't want them to have the same fate, you had when you were little.

Even though you were alone most of the time your cousins always kept you company. Well when you were still little, they always talked about how having a sibling, slash a twin is a hassle.

After analysing the first few given examples, you were able to answer the first and the third question.

You looked at the clock on the wall, and saw that it was still two in the afternoon. Meaning, two more hours until classes finish.

After working your eyebrows off, you managed to answer all the questions, except number two. You tried to answer it again but to no avail the answer did not came out the way you wanted.

You sighed as you looked over the pages, for how many times you, but to na avail you still didn't seem to get it.

You pouted and mumbled, 'Why am I even studying ethnical issues in stem cells. My patients in the future won't be plants.'

You heard the speakers rang, indicating classes was all over so you decided to go straight to your room and go out with Mei since the library isn't that far from your classroom.

"Oh! Y/N-chan!" Mei said when she saw you in front of the door.

"Y/N-chan I still have cleaning duties since it's Thursday, please wait for me! Okay?" Mei said while holding a broom. You nodded and told her you'll wait for her outside the room.

As you stood in the hallway, there were numerous students who were walking, some were running while their friends chase them.

You were looking at your phone while your book was on your other hand when someone bumped into you. Your grip on the book, flew away. As you heard the sound of thud indicating it fell down.

You first reached for it then, bowed slightly while saying sorry to the person you bumped into.

"It's okay." You heard the girl said, you looked up and nodded at her and moved out of the way.

You sighed, the grip in your book tightened. Good thing that didn't took that much attention. You taught to yourself as you looked at the figure of the girl disappear from the crowd, as she moves away from you.

You held your bag tightly, as you looked at the two individuals in front of you. You didn't know why and how the hell you ended up in this situation but it was so awkward.

With all the thick-faced members away plus Mei, there was apparently no one to keep the conversation going.

"Uhm ano, do you guys want water?" You asked them and looked up to them, since they were quite taller than you.

"Hm." Kenma said, as he nodded. You then asked Fukurodani's setter, which he said, yes.

You left your bag on one of the seats that were beside the court and went to the water dispenser to grab them water.

It wasn't the first time you met Fukurodani's pretty setter, since you accidentally bumped at him the other day but still you didn't know what his name was, so when they introduced themselves earlier you made sure to remember their names.

I made quite a number for the day. You told yourself as you pulled the two filled plastic cups from the dispenser, to stop the water from flowing any longer.

As you went inside you saw Kenma playing his PSP while Akaashi was sitting beside him staring at the group who came back.

"Kenma-chan, here's your water." You said and gave him, his water. He smiled and said thanks and you nodded. You then approached Akaashi but then you almost tripped because of the gym bag that was everywhere.

"You should always be careful Y/N-chan." Akaashi said as he held a grip of your shoulder and your waist. You blushed and stood straight.

"Sorr—"

"Why are you always saying sorry. Its not your fault anyway." He said in a soft voice, which made you feel at ease.

"Force of habit, I guess." You said and the two of you stood there looking at one another, you couldn't hold yourself to stop staring at the pretty boy in front of you.

"Uh here's your water Akaashi-kun." You said and gave him the water you were holding.

"Thank you, Y/N-chan." He said and smiled at you. You nodded as you smiled lightly.

You then turned your back against him before he could even see your blushing face.