11

"One touch!" Was the first thing you heard when you entered the gymnasium. The team was practicing as usual for the nationals.

Once the game was finished you gave them their water bottles which you've just refilled while they were playing, and also their towels.

"Nice game." You said to the team which they replied with a small thank you. They were about to run laps around the school when someone arrived fashionably late, again as always.

"Lev! You imbecile! We've been waiting for you!" Yaku said while we spiked the ball directly to the tall male.

"Yaku-san nice kill!" Taketora said while he was wheezing himself out. You just shook your head towards the boys and looked down at your clipboard. You continued writing their stats about their  previous games not minding them while they were scolding Lev.

"Y/N-san! We'll be back shortly!" Kuroo said while you nodded and grabbed the balls that were everywhere.

You cleaned up the place while the team were doing their laps shortly after you were done the team was already done well except for Lev and Kenma which came back with a cat with them.

"Oh isn't that the cat from before?" Yamamoto asked the two. Kenma just nodded and reached for his tumbler.

"Everyone huddle!" Kuroo said while clapping his hands calling everyone's attention. Everyoone eventually followed and sat on the floor with Kuroo in front with a white board.

"Coach will be back tomorrow and nationals are shortly after a month. Coach asked the school ground for permission to participate on the three-day camp just like the previous one." He said.

"Coach just messaged me and told me that the school recently just gave us the permission so Y/N and I will be handing out the parental consent form tomorrow. Any questions?" Everyone started shaking their heads in silent when Kenma suddenly sneezed with snot coming out from his nose.

"Ew!"

"Tissue!"

"May the God bless us all!"

You went home with a parental consent on your hand. Sighing you stopped at the park close to your home. As you sat at one of the benches of the park you removed your earphones and placed them inside your bag.

Looking at the parental consent, memories gushed through you from your childhood.

One time when you were still in elementary your school your school held a field trip. You happily skipped through your home only to found no one.

You waited until it was evening and when your parents came you asked them to sign the parental consent but they didn't even glanced at their own daughther.

Call it dramatic or what but since that day you never ever approached them, unless it was really urgent or needed.

Since that day you realized that you don't need to beg for attention because they we're never worthy of you.

After your short detour you went to a short convenience store to buy sweets to eat later on since you were planning on studying late at night.

When you arrived home your parents were already home. When you were having dinner you decided to give them the parental consent for the three-day training.

They were quite undecided whether they would sign the consent or not since that means that you would miss school for a day. But you were able to persuade them in the end anyways.

After your short shower you grabbed your books and placed them on your study table. You opened your laptop and plugged in your headsets to listen to music while doing your homework.

On the way to school you rode the train with your headset on you were still quite sleepy after pulling out an all nighter.

You sat on one of the seats you didn't actually care you were on your own world. Just as you were about to reach out for your phone on your pocket you felt someone tap your shoulder.

"Akaashi?" You said when you looked over at your side.

"Good morning Y/N-san." He said and you smiled at him. You removed your headset and paused your music and placed it on your pocket.

"Its nice to see you here Akaashi-san." You said and he smiled.

"You look tired." He said and you facepalmed. Do you look really that haggard? For him to notice it that fast.

"I studied quite late last night. How is Bokuto-san and your practice?" You asked back.

"Its fine. You should set back sometimes you know." He said. 'If only I can.' You said to yourself.

"Yes." Was the only thing you could say. Then there came silence around you it wasn't awkward but it made you feel at ease, actually.

You grabbed your phone and looked at the time it was still quite early. You looked over Akaashi and saw that he was taking a nap?

He was so handsome. The sun from the window was lighting up his face. He looks ethereal. The word handsome would never match up to how good he looked right now.

Although he's always pretty though. You thought to yourself. You snickered to yourself at your thoughts. While you were busy with your thoughts you then heard the speakers of the train of the next checkpoint. You looked over Akaashi and saw him staring at you.

You were about to talk when you saw that the train already made it on the checkpoint.

"Here's my stop. Nice seeing you Y/N-san." He said and smiled before getting of the train. You then felt your face flush.

Yep, I have a crush on Akaashi.