12

"Y/N! Here's my consent!" You saw Lev walking to you with the parental consent on his left hand while his right was holding his bag.

'Damn he tall.' You snickered at your thoughts. Smiling lightly you took his parental consent and pinned it alongside the other consents.

"Thank you!" You said and he nodded then went to the restroom to change.

"Y/N-san, are the consents complete?" Coach Nekomata asked you then nodded and smiled giving him the envelope where the consents are.

"Thank you, Y/N-san. You're really reliable." He said, your eyes twinkled in delight as you said thank you with so much gratitude. He then laughed shortly and the practice started.

You looked over them and smiled. At these four corners of the gym, I found where I truly belong.

"I'M SITTING WITH Y/N-CHAN!" Taketora said while laughing maniacally. You just sighed to yourself and shook your head trying to wake yourself up.

It was currently four o'clock in the morning and you were outside Nekoma waiting for the school bus to arrive.

As you hugged your tiny pillow close to you with your tiny suitcase beside you, you then heard the bus arrive.

Grabbing your suitcase you stashed it beside the other's bag at the compartment of the bus. You then went inside standing in the middle looking for a place to sit.

You then decided to seat at the side of the back you wore your hoodie over your head hugging your tiny pillow with your earphones and suddenly falling asleep.

Meanwhile, while Y/N was sleeping she didn't notice the stares from the volleyball team. They were awing inside at how cute their manager was.

While on the other hand a blonde pudding decided to sit next to her with his nintendo on his hand. The others gave the blonde pudding jealous stares while the blonde just shook it away and continued playing his game.

And so the ride to Ubugawa started.

[ "Love, Shia's been crying and she won't stop. I tried giving her bottle and I already checked her diapers but it was fine. What do I do?" ] You heard your husband's stressed voice on the other line.

While you smiled a little at his cuteness you sighed and told him that your daughter might just want a little affection from her dad.

[ "But-.." ] He said, he was a little hesitant that he might hurt the little baby whom he adores so much.

"Keiji, its fine. Jeez no need to be scared its your daughter." You said while you grabbed your drink from your desk.

[ "You mean 'our' daughter, Y/N?" ] He said and you just laughed a little.

"Well you can do this love, I gotta go do work. Love you." You said looking over your watch it was time for your next patient.

[ "Okay. I'll pick you up soon. Love you too." ] Keiji said and he waited for you to drop the call.

Smiling to yourself you stood up and grabbed your stethoscope and went to meet your little patient for a check up.

After your last patient you were stretching your limbs when you heard the door of your office open, you looked over to see who it was.

"Doc. your husband's already here." Your assistant, Yachi said, you thanked her and told her that today's shift was over.

After bidding goodbye to your co-workers you went to the parking lot and saw your husband you went to where he was and went inside the car.

"Hey love, how was taking care of Shia?" You said looking over at him.

"Tiring but I wouldn't mind making a new one though." He said smirking at you while he started the engine.

"What?!" You felt your cheeks blushed, you looked over the window staring at the view outside.

'I also wouldn't mind though—.'

"Is she still asleep?"

"Looks like she's having a great dream."

"Aww, she looks so cute."

"CAN'T WAIT TO SEE TANAKA AGAIN!"

"Yamamoto, urusai."

"Oh! Kenma got a new set of armor."

"Guys! Shut up!"