10

"See yah!" Bokuto said as he waved his hands away from Mei. Mei then waved back and winked at me before going away.

"Let's go?" I asked and then they both nodded as we went the opposite where Mei went.

Halfway through the ride Bokuto-san fell asleep. After the mere silence I decided to open my phone only to see a bunch of spam coming from Mei.

tatsukawa mei
active now

mei
u home yet, homie?

mei
HEEEYY

mei
y are u not replying

mei
did u have a nice date with ur man?

mei
F/NNNN

y/n
chill we're still on the train

y/n
and stop it he isn't my man

mei
yeah and pigs can fly lolol

y/n
whatever mei

mei
:3:3

mei
get home safe lyly

y/n
yep

After your short conversation with Mei you opened terraria and you immediately muted your phone. You sighed to yourself as you dug down to mine.

When you were over mining for a bit you summoned your piggy bank and placed your gold and platinums inside. After arranging your inventory you used your magic mirror to be sent back home.

You placer the stuffs you got on your chests and saved your progress and closed your phone.

When you looked over the person beside you, you immediately blushed at the sudden movement when your face was close to Akaashi's. You didn't know that he was watching you play from the start.

Almost immediately you looked away grabbing your handkerchief and holding it to your face to block your flushed face.

"Do you want to play sometime later?" You heard Akaashi say you looked over him while the handkerchief was still blocking your face.

"I would love to." You said smiling under the handkerchief.

"You know you don't need to be shy around me Y/N-san." He said you placed your handkerchief down and smiled at him.

"Sorry about that it's actually a thing of mine." You mumbled while you reached over your neck while smiling shyly.

"Its fine, I think its cute anyways." Akaashi said while smiling over you you blushed, again.

What's wrong with me, its not like I like him, right? You told yourself you pushed away your thoughts and just smiled brightly.

"Thank you!" You said while looking at him. "I hope this isn't weird to ask but would you like to be friends?" You added which he replied to a smile and offered his hand as a handshake.

After your short conversation with Akaashi you bid goodbye as you went with your way back home.

While you were walking on the street you wore your headsets you looked at the stars above you and smiled as you went on your way.

Its been ages since I felt like I was alive.

[ "Y/N-chaan! I'm here!" ] You heard Mei's voice from your headphones.

[ "Hey hey hey!" ] Bokuto's voice rang through your ears as you let out a short chuckle.

You were playing terraria with everyone on your server while you were on a discord call.

[ "Y/N-chan can I have your starlight fury?" ] You heard Kenma.

"Sure, its inside the chest." You said as you grabbed your meteorite armor, and your crimson armor to give it to Bokuto and Akaashi while you gave your bee armor to Mei since she said she loved the yellow color.

"Well since I still have classes for later I won't play long." You reminded them in advance.

It was Sunday, today which means extra classes.

[ "You guys have classes on Sundays?" ] Bokuto asked while his character was jumping around the platform.

[ "Nope, its just extra classes." ] Mei answered for you.

[ "Aw okie." ] Bokuto said as he wandered around your house which you like to calm your base.

"Why is Akaashi isn't talking?" You asked you then heard a slight sound on your headset before hearing Akaashi's voice.

[ "I'm here." ] You heard his voice as the feeling of relief washed over you.

[ "We should ask the others the next time we play!" ] Bokuto said as you heard a bunch of names being mentioned some where familiar and some where people you don't quite know.

"Well it was fun playing with you guys, but I got to go or I'll be late." You said as you heard a short goodbye from them you saved the game and left the discord call. You grabbed your towel and took a short bath.

After wearing you're casual attire you grabbed your bag and headed out with a smile on your face.