Chapter two: Regret

Izuku Yagi was now 12 years old, in middle school. Around this time was when the bullying he endured was the worst of his life. His sister and her 3 friends kept going with their relentless assault, hurting him physically with their quirks and verbally with their constant reminders of him being quirkless, how he would never become a hero and how he should just give up. Izuku would endure and brush anything they said to the side but one can only endure for so long. It was around this time when they finally got to him.

It was right before lunch. Izuku was scribbling and doodling in one of his many notebooks about heros and their quirks when he was approached by Izumi, Bakugo, Shoto and Shoka.

"What are you doing Izuku? Still trying to be a hero huh?" Izumi shouted as she grabbed him by his uniform collar and lifted him in the air. Izuku didn't respond, he just kept his head down.

"Worthless Deku! Just give up already! You can never be a hero without a quirk! The rest of these extras could become a sidekick at least but you!?" He shouted while he grabbed Izuku's notebook.

"G-give that back..." Izuku mumbled barely loud enough for the 4 to hear.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU USELESS DEKU!?" He shouted as he blasted the notebook, ruining it and then throwing it out of the window. Izumi, Shoto and Bakugo started chuckling and showing off their quirks while Shoka just stood back with a look of pity.

Izuku instinctively tried to reach out for it but he stopped himself halfway as he realized there was no point.

"That's what I thought, Deku." Bakugo said when he saw Izuku stop himself.

"Just give up on being a hero already!" Shouted his sister. "How many times do we need to repeat ourselves?" Shoto added in a monotone but slightly annoyed voice.

Izuku just stayed quiet and eventually the 4 left him alone as the rest of the class laughed and threw insults of their own at Izuku. School was finally over and Izuku packed his things ready to leave when once again he was approached by his sister so they could go home together. His sister picked him up by the collar and slammed him into the wall.

"Time to go home you quirkless reject. You're lucky you have me to protect you or else you'd be dead. After all you're only a quirkless nobody." She said as the other 3 overheard.

"I know that already you bitch..." He mumbled under his breath accidentally, meaning to merely think. Izumi was surprised to say the least and so were the other 3. Izuku had never stood up to her in any way, let alone agree with her not to mention the uncharacteristic swear. Bakugo came over in a fit of rage and punched Izuku in the face causing him to fall to the ground. Izuku picked himself up and just slowly walked away, everyone in the class who overheard was still surprised.

Izuku made his way outside where he saw his notebook from earlier that day. He picked it up and looked at it, then he sighed, putting it in his bag and walking off.

On his way home he took a wrong turn, not paying attention as he could honestly care less at this point. He made his way under a bridge with a sewer grate underneath. He walked over and heard something from the grate when a giant sludge monster burst through.

"Oh you're perfect kid! You'll make a great skin suit to get away from All Might! You're a real hero kid!" The sludge villain shouted in between laughter as he inched ever closer.

Izuku couldn't be bothered to run or fight back. He just stood there, eyeing the sludge villain with dead, empty and emotionless eyes.

"Woah kid you look like you've seen better days. Maybe I'm doing you a favor!" The sludge villain cackled as Izuku was enveloped and began to suffocate. He didn't try to resist in the slightest as the sludge made its way down his throat. It wouldn't be so bad to die would it?