Chapter fifteen: Humbling

When Toshinori began walking towards the U.S.J., he didn't know what to expect. He had unfortunately used up much of his time limit earlier in the day, stopping several trouble makers, criminals and other undesirables while on his way to U.A. One would call him unlucky, but saving people always brought a smile to his face. Sadly however, this meant that he had to wait for a while before being able to join with class 1-A, unless he wanted to reveal his true form.

After a good amount of time, All Might left the building, and was expecting to have an uneventful walk to the rescue training facility, before simply observing and helping out his class, and his two kids. It still troubled him greatly. Izumi was progressing well, and was able to use a maximum of 15% of One for All and even then she couldn't hold it for long. Izuku was... interesting. When he watched Izuku defeat Izumi, and that's putting it lightly, during training, he was stunned. If only he could take back what he said those years ago.

Nevertheless, it was in the past and what was done was done. He simply needed to move forward, and help Izuku now where he wouldn't in the past. That was his train of thought when a small blue speck with a sizeable dust cloud entered his view in the distance. He stopped walking and squinted. As the speck grew closer, he realized it was one of Izumi classmates, Tenya Iida. He noticed he looked worried, almost panicked and this set of alarm bells in his head. Toshinori quickly grew into his All Might form and hoped Iida didn't notice.

"All Might!" Iida shouted as he neared, but refused to slow down..

"Young Iida! Is something wrong? Why aren't you at class?" All Might inquired. He needed to find out what was happening.

"U.S.J.! Villains! Attack! Help!" Iida shouted as he sped by at the speed of a race car. All Might assumed he was going to alert the other teachers. Curse him for not having his phone on him.

All Might didn't need to hear anymore. With an expression screaming determination while masking the fear he held in his heart, he dashed towards the rescue facility at Mach 1. He had to get there now. His colleagues were in danger, his students were in danger, his kids were in danger! It didn't take long at all before the facility came into view. He leaped up to the front door before reeling back a fist. "Detroit... SMASH!" He shouted, and the doors blew off its hinges.

"WHO ARE THE VILLAINS THAT DARED TO ATTACK MY STUDENTS?" He bellowed, followed by him shouting "WORRY NOT! FOR I AM HERE!". He quickly took in the scene. Thirteen was on the grown, her back looked like something had exploded outward from it. Several students were gathering around her, Sero, Uraraka Mina and Shoji just to name a few but they looked physically intact.

His eyes trailed onwards towards the plaza and his heart sank. Aizawa was on the ground, presumably unconscious, surrounded by the bodies of many villains. He also saw some students. On the right side of the plaza in the direction of the fire zone was Ojiro, whose face looked petrified. To the left, from the flood zone were 3 more students. Mineta, Asui and his beloved daughter Izumi. While the only one who was seriously injured was Ojiro, they all had some forms of minor injuries such as scrapes and bruises. They all shared Ojiro's expression but Izumi looked as if her brother was... Just killed... Wait...

All Might trailed their line of sight and if he wasn't furious before, well now he was absolutely livid. He saw his son, Izuku, clutching his side while sitting against a small wall near the stairs. He was coughing up blood and he noticed an indent in the wall. Was he thrown into it? No matter, Izuku was alive and that's all that mattered. It was time to act!

He immediately bent his knees and rushed forward, knocking over any and all villains in his path in the blink of an eye as he made it to the plaza. Izuku was injured, but he wasn't in immediate danger aside from his injuries but that wouldn't change if he was rescued first. He made it towards Mineta, Izumi and Asui before picking them up and charging over to Aizawa. He ran towards Izuku and set them down, before doing the same with Ojiro.