Authors note (Updated! (Will be deleted later))

I haven't really made a chapter dedicated to an authors note yet so I apologize for misleading you if you thought this was another chapter. I just wanted to let people know that I'm going to be putting this story on hold for a little while, as much as I don't want to. 

It's not that I won't work on this story for a bit but its more like I want to give myself time to think of where I want this story to go without the schedule I've created, lest I burn myself out trying to keep up and give you all a mediocre read, even if this is my first fanfiction. I'll keep writing this book, I just won't update until I know for sure what I'm going to do. As soon as I've figured out what'll happen in the next few chapters, the story will be back on. It also doesn't really help that my region finally reopened schools for my grade, so I gotta give myself a break to readjust.

Thankfully, summer isn't far away and I'm going to say that that is going to be the absolute maximum duration for the hold I'm putting on this book. I see no reason to have the duration be any longer and even the max is pushing it.

I wanted to give a shout out to @Xanthenna15 for giving me a nice idea for the sports festival arc. I ask all of you to give me suggestions as well. The more ideas I get, the easier it'll be for me to figure out this story and the sooner I can get back to updating. I also wanted to thank everyone who has been reading so far. I can still remember when I just hit 100 reads and got my first vote. That being said, I assure everyone that I am NOT discontinuing this book and will get it up and running as soon as I can. I'll answer any questions and respond to any comments you guys have. I hope you all understand.

*UPDATED SECTION*

Well hello there. Been a while.

So I just wanted to update you guys on the situation with this fic and while it isn't complete shit, it's not as good as you probably hoped. Wtf am I wording it like this, okay so point is, while I'm still NOT DISCONTINUING this fic, I just want to write other things and I've kinda gotten bored with my hero academia at the moment. So I just wanted to let you know from NOW ON, unless stated otherwise, updates will be whenever I feel like it instead of once a week on a set day. I'm sorry about this but I'm not really surprised, though I hope all of you that were waiting for a new chapter can forgive me.