Chapter four: Reality

Midoriya was on his way home from school still reminiscing from earlier today when he completely countered Bakugo. It felt so satisfying, but he knew that against stronger villains it would be dangerous without combat experience, which he still lacked. It was 10 months until the U.A. entrance exams and he thought that he would try to fix that. After getting home he went up to his room after once again ignoring his parents.

"Well if I'm going to be fighting thugs and other criminals I'll need some kind of a disguise. Wouldn't want to be recognized as a threat by both villains and heroes alike since what I'm planning to do might be considered illegal..." He thought.

He spent the rest of the day trying to come up with potential costumes for both U.A. if and when he got in and some for any unauthorized so called vigilante work. Eventually he came up with concepts for both that he liked.

His hero costume consisted of a skin-tight jumpsuit with dark and light green slashes and swirls covering it. On top he wore a piece of battle armor with black sturdy shoulder straps, appearing as if made of steel, but no shoulder guards. The piece of armor itself only covered his chest with Electric Violet and swirls of Picote Blue, while the center bottom of the piece was black just as the straps were.. His gloves and combat boots were durable and coated with black.

His vigilante costume, while similar to his hero costume, differed. Instead of a jumpsuit, covering his whole body, he opted for a dark green and black garb, reminiscent of a martial artist or ninja of sorts, covering only his chest and going down to slightly below his waist. He wore comfortable but durable cloth pants underneath, both to be mixed with some metal alloy to prevent tears. He wore fingerless black gloves and sturdy black boots, similar to his hero costume but different enough as to avoid comparison, both laced with dark blue streaks. Finally he wore a black hood and black face mask, styled to fit the rest of his outfit.

Although he didn't have the means nor the time to make any of these costumes, for now he just decided to wear a green hoodie and a white T-shirt, both a size up in order to hide his muscles, with a black face mask and some black gloves along with black sweatpants and some boots suitable for extreme activities. On the way home he had also picked up a few pairs of eye color changing contact lenses to make his eyes purple instead of green. He decided to leave at around 8pm and when he was at the door, partially dressed just in case his attire would get back to his family, his father approached him.

"Izuku? Where are you going at this hour?" Toshinori asked worriedly as his mother peaked in from the kitchen with a worried look.

"Why the hell do you care?" He asked with a cold tone.

"It's because we are worried about you Izuku. You've been acting differently recently. If you're going through something then tell us! We can help you." Inko added as she walked over to her son.

"You haven't cared for me all of my life. These recent years are just you trying to ease your feeling of guilt. Just stay out of my way." Izuku replied as we walked out the door, calmly closing it behind him.

"Izuku..." Inko muttered as her eyes teared up.

"Don't worry Inko, I'll try to talk with him when he gets back." Toshinori added, stroking Inkos arm, trying to comfort her.

~time skip~

It's been a few hours since Yagi started patrolling around town. With his new training and increased agility and strength he could easily traverse the rooftops and narrow alleyways of Mustafa with tremendous speeds. To any average person, it would look like he had some sort of agility quirk. After a while of not finding anything on a fairly peaceful night, he decided to start heading back home when he heard a blood curdling scream cut off as if someone covered the mouth of the one who screamed.