Chapter nine: Battle

Izuku and Eri awoke the next day. They began their normal routine of getting ready, eating and then heading to school. Once again, Izuku dropped off Eri with principal Nezu, after which he headed to class. When he arrived, he didn't say a word and went straight to his desk. A few students looked at him with either sad or angry looks who were his "childhood friends" and Uraraka and Iida from yesterday who were a bit guilty of pushing his buttons as he left.

School went on as normal after this, with a few standard subjects being taught, such as math, English, literature and so on. Near the end of the day, after lunch, everyone was talking when they heard a rumbling out in the hall. Suddenly, the door burst open and the only thing they heard was "I AM HERE, COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!".

"ALL MIGHT!" the class yelled with many complimenting him on his Silver Age costume. Izuku simply scowled and looked away. He didn't care if this made his look suspicious or cold hearted, he just couldn't stand his dad.

"Good Afternoon everyone! I hope you're ready for what's next because we are doing...!" He paused for dramatic effect before continuing. "BATTLE TRAINING!" He boomed as the class cheered.

"BUT one cannot be a hero without..." He paused again for the same reason, right before pressing a button on a remote control he held in his hand. "COSTUMES!" He said as 22 briefcases popped out of the wall with numbers on them. "Put these on and we can begin!" He said but before he turned away to make his way to the training area, he glanced at Izuku and said something incomprehensible.

After the majority of the class changed, there were still a few people missing.

"Hey where are the Yagis?" Asked The pink skinned girl, Mina Ashido.

"Yeah... Your sister isn't here either, Shoto. *ribbit*" A girl with a slight frog resemblance said.

Not long after, The three emerged in their hero costumes. Shoka's costume was a replica of Shoto's, only differing in color as it was red instead of blue. Izumi's costume was a slightly altered version of All Might's costume with a red cape (imagine it how you want). Izuku's was the same as when he first thought of the concept a little under a year ago, not changing at all.

"People say that the costume makes the hero and I must admit... YOU ALL LOOK SO COOL!" All Might beamed as he watched everyone group up in front of him. Many of the girls blushed when they saw Izuku approach as his jumpsuit revealed muscles on both his arms and legs, while Shoka was quietly fuming of jealousy while she also accumulated a nosebleed.

"Wow! Your costume looks so manly Izuku!" A red haired boy, Eijiro Kirishima said.

"I have to admit Yagi, your hero costume makes you look very formidable!" Iida added while doing chopping motions with his hands.

Mineta simply blanked out of jealousy once he saw the girl's reactions towards Izuku. All Might also seeing Izuku, remained composed but secretly he wanted to act just like Izuku did towards him when he was younger.

"Doesn't Izumi's look really similar to All Might's? *ribbit*" Tsuyu asked. Izumi laughed nervously and said "Well he is my favorite hero." while rubbing the back of her neck. She then glanced a smile at All Might, who smiled back somehow, despite already smiling.

"Excuse me sir! We are in a training area similar to that of the entrance exam so does that mean we will be conducting urban combat training?" Iida asked energetically.

"No young Iida but you are not far off! We will be doing TEAM BATTLES!" All Might boomed.

"Are we going to be threatened with expulsion!?" Asked Uraraka in a panic.