Chapter 11 🌟

.

.
"Hello Tete oppa, hi Doctor Park. Good evening" as soon as both of you reach to the hall Aira greeted you both.

Well, today will be awkward. Cause all the time you have been into Kim villa its always on weekend.

"Hi Miss Min." You say awkwardly.

"Call her Aira. You don't need to be formal to her. Both of them are like my little sister but Aira is much better." Taehyung said and wink at her she beams at that and leave with Taehyung's jacket on hand.

"Both of them?" You say confusingly.

Taehyung nod and both of you start to walk to the second floor "yeah. My assistants, they are twins. Aria is my office assistant and Aira is my household head." He said. You exclaimed at that.

"I dint know." You say standing Infront of Mrs. Kim's room. "You go get fresh, I should check upon Mrs. Kim if I am here I should see my patient too" you say casually and hold the door knob.

Exactly when Taehyung came and breath heavy on your cheek. "Come to my room when you are done" he semi whispered.

Before you could react he curl up his lips and leave before give you a playful wink. You blink for a moment and reach to his mother's room.

"Hello Doctor" the nurse bowed to you and you repeat the action. You check upon her as she can feel things and blink.

"This is vast improvement" you say nodding at your Nurse.

"She also cried to Mr. Kim yesterday. I think she is trying to express herself now." The nurse said happily. You nod at this.

You crease your hand to Mrs. Kim's hair fondly. "Mrs Kim, I know you can hear me. Please do not overdo yourself by trying expressing yourself, you will be able to do that within 2-3 weeks I promise. Just relax till then please?" You say softly to her.

She blinked meaning positive response when a drop of tear escape her eye. You fondly wipe that.

You sit with her for a few more minutes untill she fell asleep. You stood up when you remember you have to be in her son's room right now.

.
|| Taehyung's room ||
.
|| Your point of view ||
.

.
"Taehyung?" I say as I knock three times on his door. Did he fell asleep? Or went to downstairs? I was still confused when I poke my head inside the room to discover it was empty but the bathroom door was illuminated by light. May be he is inside.

I went inside and close the door behind me. I quickly check the room with my eyes.

"Oh Are you waiting for too long babydoll?" Tae asked nudging the towel on his head

"Nah! I just came." I say stamping my feet on the floor. He nod and went to closet and comb his messy hair. I stare at him.

"Why am I here Taehyung?" I ask. The thing I have been avoiding for almost three months is now making myself impatient.

"Cause I was free I thought we can have din..." Taehyung lean against his closet door.

"That's not what I mean you know that" I say. His bubbly personality and goofy behaviour changed. He became stiff.

"I am interested on you y/n. What else should I say? I have been giving you hints all along you are either avoiding the fact or you are stupid" he said and sit on the sofa Infront of the bed that I am sitting. He crossed his legs. Then he rest his head on his hand.

"I don't believe in relationship and also I think that things like love does not exist." I say crisply to him whatever is on my mind. He blink a few time.

"Have you ever been in a relationship?" He asked as I nod in negetive. "Then how would you know how things works?" He ask me that made me speechless for a momment.

"What made you not to believe in dating? I can not say that I believe in love. But what is wrong with trying to find it?" His words makes me think of it.

"What's wrong with just fucking and being cool later?' I say the way I am used to. He chuckled a little

"That's what teenager do baby, are we 19? No... We are mature human being. We should take responsibility. And I want to you feel things. I want you to cuddle with me, watch movies with me, go on dates, go on holidays... Things that are beyond just sex y/n" well that got me off guard. I have never done things like this in my 26 years of existence.

I hasitantly look at him who's eyes are begging for answers. "I...I haven't done this things...um ever" I say a little loud than whisper but enough for him to hear. His eyes got bigger.

"You never gone to date? Sleep a night with someone? Never went on a holiday with some one?" He asked in shock. I blink then said no with my head.

"Ahh...baby" he stood up from his sofa and came to me he sit on the floor Infront of me. "I really have no idea how fucked up your life was to not to be able to date..." He sighs and took my hands to his "but please let me be your first... Please doc. You deserve to be loved trust me." He said and I was totally shocked by his words. I don't know what to say.

He cup my face with his ling slender hands. "Promise me you will think about it." He said and I nod. "And about sex..." His facial expression became dark with lust "I can fuck you senseless anyday but I want you to know how love making feels" he said and put a kiss on my forehead beautifully. He start to walk out of the room while I was still sitting on his bed. I was thinking about what he just said? I am not a relationship person. Never in my life I wanted this, I experienced this. I would love to know but I am also not into hurt myself cause of stupid feelings.

"Love my bed this much?" I woke up from my thoughts just to discover a boxy smiled Taehyung poking his head from doorframe.

"Hmm..what?" I didn't get him. He smiled fondly.

"Its already 8.30 lets go, eat something and we will start a series this time." He said I nod then stood up to him.

"Why not movie this time? Why series?" I say walking with him.

"Because, its gonna run long... Not a one night thing." He said and made a naughty face.

I exactly know what he meant! But I didn't even said yes....

.

A

A.N.

Um...yeah! I know I know! I am late. I was supposed to update in Saturday. But I finished"Royal world" that day and I was kinda not yet over it. But it was my fault. I am sorry.

Yes... As Royal world is finished now, I will update 2 times in a week from now on...yeeeeeeee!!!!

So you can expect next update in Saturday. I hope this book will so Tuesday- Saturday rule.( If there is no personal problem of me)

Love you a lot guys.

-Sammy 🌼