CHAPTER 28 🔞

.

.

As soon as you pull off your golden satin gown over your lingerie you heard a knock in the bathroom door. You let your golden blonde hair lose, it will feet the look you thought.

"You can come out now, it's done here" Taehyung's soft voice was heard by you.
As soon as you opened the door your wyes went big and mouth were drop open.

There were candles and baloon and rose petals. You gasp and look at Taehyung' who is smiling at this point.

"You did it all baby?" You asked he nodded and took your hand on his.

"You like it?" Saying he pecked you lips. You nod in agreement.

"The room looks beautiful" you say and hug him.

Y

ou were carried bridal style my your loving boyfriend. He made you sit on the edge of the bed. Then he put his hands on his pocket you look at him carefully.

"Well, I know you don't like gifts but..." He then took out a simple necklace. "I would love if you wear this regularly. Nothing fancy." He said and show you the little piece of jewelry.

"It's beautiful." You say. His boxy smile was appeared in his handsome face.he then help you to sit Infront of him. You feel you hair was sided and he put the necklace and clip the point behind your back. He put kisses on the back of your neck. You smile

"Thank you Tae" you say touching the gift.

"You are the moon of my sky baby, so its like a promise that you will always shine bright

"You are the moon of my sky baby, so its like a promise that you will always shine bright." Taehyung said smiling.

You sit on his lap. "The moon doesn't shine bright always baby, it loses it light once in a month you know That right?" You ask to him. He crease your body from the top till your waist and put kisses on your cheeks.

"Its also a promise to stay beside you when things are not right." He kiss your lips. "Cause you are my babydoll" he kiss your lips again and smiled.

"I didn't know what I did in my life to deserve you." Your eyes was teary. "But thank you Tae, I love you" you say and kiss him.

"And I love you." He said. The kiss was loving and caring. You touch him, his body and he touched you. It was first tome after the rape incident took place.

Taehyung pull you up and made you laying on the bed as his lips were all over your neck. You moan. His hands reach to your rope as he looked at you carefully. "Can I?" You nod. He carefully took it off. There were still bruises on your shoulder and lower belly its all from your step brother so you feel a little ashamed of yourself. Also not pure.

"Have I told you how beautiful you are?" Taehyung said and kissed you cleavage. A tear escape your eye. He is am angel for you that god sent for your twenty six years of struggling may be.

"I...Tae..." You tried to say something. He came leaning to you.

"Shhh baby, let me make it right for you please?" He said and you nod. You submit to him as you should. He kissed you foe the nth time and you do the same. His hands reach to the hook of your bra and it was slowly taken from him.

"I can't get enough of you y/n." He said. He softly suck on your nipples and you grab his hair in a fist. "I can't stop falling for you over ahh and over Tae." You said as he smile on your skin. The kiss trails from your stomach to your inner thigh.

He got rid of your garter and put kisses there. "You are the best thing that ever happened to me babydoll." He said. And pull your panties.

His eyes was locked in yours when his tongue roll to your womanhood. You close your eyes in that pleasure. It was nothing like he always does to you. It was simple and sweet and prolonged. You came undone on his mouth and you couldn't be happier. he took off his pants along with the boxer he was wearing. "Can I touch you?" You ask and he smiled. You sit and slowly took him on your mouth and he creased your hair.

"Oh baby, I love you... Fuck baby you are soo good so fucking good." And all the other praises was echoing through the room. But he didn't cum yet. He stopped you in middle and kissed you. "I really wanna feel my pretty baby. Can I?" He asked and you nod. You spread you legs for him to enter and without an warning he entered you. "Aaahhh...baby" you moaned.

"Baby, You are mine. I made you mine again..ah...see..." He said as he thrust in you deep and slow with love.

"I am all your baby. You live deep... Ahh! Deep in my soul." You said.

You guys cried and made love together untill you both came to your Highs and both of yoh kissed each other like anything. And before you knew you were sleeping on the man's arm who was not just your boyfriend but your soulmate at this point.

.
"Babe, I can change the day if you not feeling alright." Taehyung said as he was driving you to the police station. It was your day to say everything that happened there and with this your brother will be in jail.

You put your hands on hid thighs. Its been a month since the accident took place and it made you guys more stronger as couple. "Don't worry Baby, I am totally fine now. You don't have to you know listen to this." You say as he kissed your cheek.

"I am here for you." He said and parked the car. "Lets get it over with" he said.

"I second that." You say as both of you got out of his car.

.

A

A.N.

Yes yes, things are getting better.👀 Better days are coming or ending is coming? What's your guess?👀

Love you guys, I am a little sad today cause you know Chanyeol is up for his military service. I hope my man is fine and be healthy. Do pray for him🥺

-Sammy 🌼